Progress Thread HeHateMe gets bent

• Sponsors (?)

Yes they are so inaccurate that they have entire teams of people using them to double check your work at power plants and nuke sites. Lol if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me.
They probably test those regularly. I don't have a torque wrench tester in my pocket. :nice:

Yes they are so inaccurate that they have entire teams of people using them to double check your work at power plants and nuke sites. Lol if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me.
No one said they were inaccurate. Just that they require periodic calibration. All the torque wrenches we use on aircraft are the click-type and are calibrated yearly to maintain accuracy. You definitely don't want a main landing gear wheel nut torqued improperly.

We all know that the regular joe in his garage is probably just using a calibrated wrist anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Homer Simpson works at a nuclear power plant. It might be the only brand Mr. Burns will approve the purchase of.

• Haha
Buddy also tried to run a GN in Pro Stock in the 80's. They banned him back to Eliminator before he could make Bob Glidden cry.

Turbo V6 ProStock
Yup, that Buick was like the 427sohc in Nascar, those getting banned set the racing back a decade in their respective disciplines.

Usually Pintos aren't the prettiest of cars, but in that color, stuffed full of tire and with that motor? I love it.

• Agree
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm buying a Fairmont. A Futura no less. I want to be like my mentor in the Force of ugly ass Fox Bodies.
Like_Mike_poster.jpg

• Haha
Naa, you know that's a lie, correct?

Actually, I am an Androidite thru and thru. Hate Apple and its minions. I hated Apple when the Mac commercials came out. I thought the iPod was stupid...why carry a tiny device around with thousands of songs when you can carry suitcases of cassettes in the back floor board and listen to the same music.

At work, we've gone along for 3 years with a monthly cell stipend. But there's issues with app compatibility and our factory location has HORRIBLE cell reception. And just when you need to make a call wifi calling will flake out or drop out...or you can't get MMS texts and we use a lot of text threads and send lots of photo updates.

So the owner says today to me, hey I'm about to roll this out, giving you a heads up first. If you want to keep getting the stipend, you have to get an iPhone on Verizon or the company will provide an iPhone.

I get it and I am actually just going to port my number over because I've had 2 phones before and N E V E R again. Plus a gagillion customers have my cell number anyway.

The roll out ultimatum doesn't bother me in the least. We need to be able to communicate with each other (we are in 2 office locations soon to be 5) and customers. It's like I was Cowboys fan who moved to Washington and said F it, this is too hard, I'll just be a Washington Football Club team fan.

:notnice: :bs: :dig:

• Surprised
Naa, you know that's a lie, correct?

Actually, I am an Androidite thru and thru. Hate Apple and its minions. I hated Apple when the Mac commercials came out. I thought the iPod was stupid...why carry a tiny device around with thousands of songs when you can carry suitcases of cassettes in the back floor board and listen to the same music.

At work, we've gone along for 3 years with a monthly cell stipend. But there's issues with app compatibility and our factory location has HORRIBLE cell reception. And just when you need to make a call wifi calling will flake out or drop out...or you can't get MMS texts and we use a lot of text threads and send lots of photo updates.

So the owner says today to me, hey I'm about to roll this out, giving you a heads up first. If you want to keep getting the stipend, you have to get an iPhone on Verizon or the company will provide an iPhone.

I get it and I am actually just going to port my number over because I've had 2 phones before and N E V E R again. Plus a gagillion customers have my cell number anyway.

The roll out ultimatum doesn't bother me in the least. We need to be able to communicate with each other (we are in 2 office locations soon to be 5) and customers. It's like I was Cowboys fan who moved to Washington and said F it, this is too hard, I'll just be a Washington Football Club team fan.

:notnice: :bs: :dig:
huh-What-meme-9205.jpg

• Agree
No Mike made me cry so I havent bought a Falcon yet.

Actually ive been tied up last 2 weekends and for at least the next 3 so I haven't looked too hard. I've seen a couple of Falcons and pintos and even, yes, a fox body that are promising. Need to have a weekend free.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I'm off in the mountains boiling like a lobster in this hot tub, but still perusing FB. I see a broken T56 between here and home for $750. IT'S a LT1 version which I think is easier to make work with a cable clutch. If I get a Not fox body I would probably have to go hydraulic, although I was thinking if you can convert the front suspension to Fox body ought to be easy to graft a fox cable clutch in.
I think $750 for a munched a T56 seems good. I can rebuild it. Just shove it under the bench until I find a car.
Just so @CarMichael Angelo doesnt weep, I did find a 82 fox Noch with a 85/86 nose that come with a 10 pt cage in the box, has a tubular front end, k member, Co overs... But it's more than I want to spend. But I get a lot with it. Will it be available in 3 weekends? Should I be posting when I'm sitting in a hot tub trying to drink a cooler of Modelos?
I can't answer these questions at the moment.