Torq Thrust 2's for 67-68 Mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJE55

Jan 20, 2006
Maryland
I have a set of Polished TTII's w/Nitto Tires for sale. I just pulled them off my 67 Mustang Convertible and I had no rubbing issues at all. The wheels and tires have only about 150 miles on them. That's pretty much 100% tread left and the wheels are like new. No dings scratches etc... The specs are below and these should work on any 67-68 Mustang. I'm asking $1300 for the set complete and I would rather sell to someone local or someone that can arrange pickup.

Fronts 17x7 4.5bs 235/45 Nitto 555's
Rears 17x9.5 5.75bs 275/40 Nitto 555R's

You can see the wheels and tires on the car at my Fquick page below. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if interested.

www.fquick.com/DJMabe

Derrick

• Sponsors (?)

I don't think you'll have a problem with the wheels but the 275 rear may be a bit much for it? Have you done any rear work on your car? I would suspect that you would have to roll the fenders and may even shorter the rear for that tire but I'm really not sure? I would think the wheels would work but again I'm not sure becasue I haven't tried? Good luck.

What type of brakes are you running? Was anything done to your suspension? How long did you have that size combination on the car? Why are you selling them?

I have a disc brake set up. The car has been lowered in the front and rear. The leafs are still in the stock location and nothing has been modified there. I ran these on my car with the stock rear set up and without rolling my fenders. I had never intended to keep this set up but I liked the look of the TTII's and it would get something on the car. I didn't have any wheel or tires for it when the car was done. This was a quick solution for me and allowed me time to search for a more modern wheel and tire set up. The wheels and tires have less than 200miles on them. I'm not sure of the amount but I know it's less than 200 miles. They are like new. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.