Roush Track times today at island dragway.

Disco

Feb 19, 2002
New Tripoli Pa
Well took My 00gt with the s4 blower and went to island dragway in nj.
The air was good not sure if the 30mph wind gusts helped but i ran [email protected]. Which is the same time i ran two years ago have not driven car since at track. How ever my mph was up by one. Best 60ft today was 1.623 on my slow shifting 12.0 run at 114.8. This car pops the tire up on launch and goes like hell. Stock cat back stock maniflolds stock suspension, just simple parts nothing fancy.

• Sponsors (?)

drag times

I use skinnies. Never the less for what is done to the car after all the folks that said dont get the saleen blower. This car runs good. The tune is beyond safe. Just to make a point too for those who dont have a lot of money to spend on parts. The 03 cobra i tune that my buddy races with drag wheels and 2 pulleys maybe = 16lbs of boost on the eaton and full exhaust. STock intake and tb and stock maf and no crazy inlet pipes. The car ran 11.0 at 125 on a very safe non race tune as well. Work with what you got and give it hell. I will be much faster with a automatic you just lose too much boost between shifts. Mr blue saleen i would like to see slicks on your car and see you launch it that car goes too. Who tuned it.

03s281sc your car will run 11's easy, with good tires. I launch my car hard but i dont shift it as fast as i should and i dont powershift so im giving up a easy 3-4 tenths. My mph is there for a easy 11.5 11.6 run the way the car stands. Was going to do ported heads more boost and chicane intercooler but i think i need that saleen body kit to give this car that look.

cant wait to run mine with the new mods if i can get them worked out, and i now have a full set of weld prostars 15x8 and 15x3.5 with bfg drag radials in the garage waiting for some track time, i dont think i will be able to get everything straight before the season ends seeing as how i think the track closes in 3 weeks here...