Tracktime....Rnd #5

• Sponsors (?)

IMHO the ONLY real Mustang has a third door of some fashion. HMMMMMMMM
I am really glad that he is looking to a TC. I love that he wants his own look instead of copying me and the setup that I want. This will promote some friendly competition in the future.

kiddiccarus said:
IMHO the ONLY real Mustang has a third door of some fashion. HMMMMMMMM
I am really glad that he is looking to a TC. I love that he wants his own look instead of copying me and the setup that I want. This will promote some friendly competition in the future.

lol I only have one hatch and the only reason I have that is because there wasn't an SVO coupe. :D and the pace car I'm looking at.
I love seeing built TCs . Handcapped a little by weight but we own a plasma cutter and I assure you everything can be made lighter. :nice:

lol, Cutting out the fat can be a good thing even in cars. I am a die hard 79-93 hatch fan though. If I find a 93 coupe I may get it for a matched set and of course a 93 Cobra to complete it also. But the TC's are growing on me some.

351wcoupe said:
lol I only have one hatch and the only reason I have that is because there wasn't an SVO coupe. :D and the pace car I'm looking at.
I love seeing built TCs . Handcapped a little by weight but we own a plasma cutter and I assure you everything can be made lighter. :nice:

i hoping to get the pace so i can build the motor for it :D