Trade: Holley Pro Series 650 HP for Mighty Demon 750

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasttback

Apr 16, 2005
Northern CA
It looks like my 352 wants more carb, so I wanted to try a Mighty Demon 750. Currently I have a Holley Pro Series 4150 HP carb (650 cfm). This carb retails for $659.00 at Summit.

The carb is in good condition. The only thing I discovered is one of the bolts holding on the rear fuel bowl is partial striped (po issue). It does not leak out of the back bowl and the main body can be changed or repaired if desired.

Let me know what you have and we can work for there.

• Sponsors (?)

How much for what you have? I don't have a carb to trade. I do have a brand new carb body that you could put the stuff from your 650 onto. This will get you to 750 cfm. Its brand new in the box (Proform PN #67100C) Paid $100 from Jegs. Let you have it for $70

How much for what you have? I don't have a carb to trade. I do have a brand new carb body that you could put the stuff from your 650 onto. This will get you to 750 cfm. Its brand new in the box (Proform PN #67100C) Paid $100 from Jegs. Let you have it for $70

Extended the bolt with help from a welder and 1/4 stock. I'm still want to try a Mighty Demon since I've run Holleys on all my cars. Thanks anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.