Trailblazer SS STOMPED!!!

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
Motor City
In the Lightning yesterday with the AC on. TBSS comes up at 45MPH which is a weak spot in my L. We both hit it, and he pulled just a little. We make a turn around and get to a light!!!!!:D I now have the AC off, I hear him raise the RPM's a little so he can launch.....When the light turns green, we both come out hard....I was ahead right off the bat, and put 1/2 truck length by 20MPH.... by the time I let off at 65MPH, I had more than a truck length in between us!!!!

I was happy with the win, but very unimpressed with the TBSS. I like them a lot, but for a 6.0L 400HP truck, it didn't hold a candle to my truck.....I don't know if it was AWD, but he did not spin the tires at all. I had very little tire spin as I had to feather the gas twice.

• Sponsors (?)

There's a shop by me that specializes in tuning them and the cobalt SS's, the owner has a trailblazer ss with the STS remote turbo on it and it's pushing near 700whp I believe....I would still rather have a stang pushing that much but hey it would be a good sleeper...like my friend's Saturn ion redline, just with a Stage 5 kit, he's dead even with a 03-04 cobra and right behind my friend's modded vette....from a roll anyway, I'm sure I can take him from a light for a little.

You should get one, I have more fun in that truck than both my Mustangs!!! We took my buddies out last night, an 01 witha 6lb lower and a tune. 376RWHP and 476RWTQ....that thing pulls very hard, what a fun night!!!!