Trans and start issues

Rampagewar

Jul 8, 2019
Yulee
So I just converted from aod to t5. Curse would start out no problem even when I took the old transmission out. Got everything back in bypass the neutral safety switch. I know the battery is almost dead so I will rectify that and a couple of days. but I can't get it to start but only runs for him anywhere between 2 to 5 seconds and then it immediately shuts off. The transmission speedometer sensor is not hooked up but as I said before it started up no problem before all this. It is a neutral and the car is not engaged (stuck in gear) in any gear. Fuel pump is definitely priming. just did a full tune-up on it prior to transmission swap. if anybody has any information or has dealt with this before would be very much appreciated I'm ready to have my car back on the road. Thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

Sn95 5.0 and no nothing else has changed. I turned it over every week until I can find a decent t5 that wasn't s***. Did the swab and now whenever I turn it over it only starts or maybe two to five seconds then it shuts off entirely I bypass the neutral safety switch. And it's not in gear it is in neutral. So I'm not sure what the issue is