Transformers Trivia

Daggar

Jul 19, 2004
Yep... you guessed it. The thread you've been waiting for! Post up your Tranformers movie trivia.

I'll start (cuz I don't actually know the answer to the question (thus the reason for my starting a trivia thread :D)) :

What's the name of the song that played when Bumble-Bee first turned into the NEW Comaro?

• Sponsors (?)

Yep... you guessed it. The thread you've been waiting for! Post up your Tranformers movie trivia.

I'll start (cuz I don't actually know the answer to the question (thus the reason for my starting a trivia thread :D)) :

What's the name of the song that played when Bumble-Bee first turned into the NEW Comaro?

Havent seen the movie yet, so why dont you hum a few bars?

It's that thing that I would proudly own if it were the one from the movie. :nice:

Just coming from someone that's been turning wrenches on a Fox for a long long time... That Comaro looked COMPLETE!... right on down to the huge brake package.

Shouldn't it be "Camaro"??

<ducks and runs for cover>

like a dumb@ss i click on daggars link and look at that whole video......i swear the windmill moves....like.....a little?......i couldnt tell.........i think im going to go get pizza.....

oh yeah...speaking of mullets...i saw a guy the other day that was a walking breathing real life replica of Joe Dirt...i swear.....

he was on the side of the road in an orange uniform of some type picking up trash?:shrug:

also with him were other men in orange uniforms picking up trash?:shrug:

and for some reason there was a man with aviator sun glasses holding a shotgun?:shrug:

What is this mystery?Shall we ever know?

Wasn't it "To punish and enslave"?

Nice chase scene btw. My 8 year old son was in awe in that movie. I was a part of the orignial T-formers generation and was glad Optimus was the same dude that did the voice from when I was a kid.

me too!!!! here is something that only the way backers will know! What type of vehicle was bumble bee orginally :) (i like the camaro better)