Transmission problem?

Black87Fox

May 14, 2011
Massachusetts
Hey Guys, I'm stumped on this one and maybe some of you could help. I recently broke a stock clutch quadrant/self adjuster, so I put an aftermarket aluminum one in and put everything back together, but now when my car is in neutral i cannot push it forward or back unless i have the clutch pedal in, also I cannot popstart it because of this, Before I fixed the quadrant i changed transmission fluid to Mobil 1 synthetic ATF. It was recommended by a few friends who havent had any issues with it in their World class t5's, could this be the cause? All input is appreciated and thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Well when I snapped the cable and broke the quadrant it drove and rolled fine, I parked it for like a week waiting for my parts to arrive but a few days before they did i tried to roll it and it wouldnt roll, i just figured when i put the new cable, quadrand and adjuster in that the problem would resolve itself but it didnt. When I parked it, i did nothing at all to the car it just sat there. So I have no idea where to start with this issue. I didnt think it was the fluid either.