Transmission woes

EmmJay

Jun 16, 2019
USA
If installing a manual in it is plausible I would go that route. Reliability would go through the roof and so would the fun factor while driving it. Install a set of 4.10 gears in it and you will be very happy.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors(?)

StangNet created a new car social app called knowmoto! Add your Mustang or post a photo in the knowmoto app and enter for a chance at a $100 gift card from LMR. Click the LMR Logo for more about the knowmoto Mega Thread!

cbxer55

Jan 25, 2020
Oklahoma
I would work on getting the transmission fixed for FREE. Why let the guy deflect the problem by talking manual transmission.

It's not him, I am the one that mentioned it to him. He just agrees with me. But yes, I am hoping he can figure out WTF happened.

EmmJay

Jun 16, 2019
USA
I would work on getting the transmission fixed for FREE. Why let the guy deflect the problem by talking manual transmission.
... or have him put the repair costs to fix the auto toward installation of the manual.

Reactions: 1 user

cbxer55

Jan 25, 2020
Oklahoma
Well, we decided to just go ahead and rebuild the auto for now. It's free since it's covered under a one year warranty, and didn't last two months.