Tri-ax Pictures

MT1083

Sep 16, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone have a picture of their shifter installed? I've seen what the actual shifter looks like but never w/ the boot and shift knob on. I would like to keep the knob that I have now...is that possible?

• Sponsors (?)

cyberbubba said:
Yup...I just put mine on last week using the lower setting. The whole rig sits a little bit lower and slightly to the left.

Looks good. :)

yes, mine sits lower and slightly to the left..........wait a sec........are we still talkin' about shifters???? :D

j/k

not a tri-ax, its the pro5.0 but here are pics of a side by side and then one installed.

don03gt_09.jpg

don03gt_10.jpg

SO is this upgrade really worth it? I come from Hondas and never really liked the idea of short shifters cause I had heard stories of synchros starting to go bad, but I'm not sure if it's the same case with Mustangs? I have heard nothing but good things about the triAx and Pro 5.0 but are there any time sheets showing actual improvement. :shrug:

Patrick-GT said:
SO is this upgrade really worth it? I come from Hondas and never really liked the idea of short shifters cause I had heard stories of synchros starting to go bad, but I'm not sure if it's the same case with Mustangs? I have heard nothing but good things about the triAx and Pro 5.0 but are there any time sheets showing actual improvement. :shrug:

you should really seach, theres alot of threads on this.. i dont think theres a person here that would say its not worth it :nice: