Trick Flow 2V N/A 408hp on Horse Power T.V.

• Sponsors (?)

Nope, they never said what cam. They did say the intake valve was fliped to the other side of the cam so that tells me you need TF heads specific cams. I am sure they have the specs for different applications and then just have comp cut you one :shrug:

look it's simple.

ported pi=225
ported npi 230?
tfs= 257 cnc ported
96 4v=233
99 4v=231
03 4v=234
05 3v=215

there is a world of difference between 90cfm at .100 and 120cfm

low lift flow is superior all the way to max.

so you have heads available that outflow all stock 4v's.
look around at how much power non-ported 4v's make. thats how much the TFS heads will make.

make all the power of termi's blown. at very low boost. a turbo 4v can flow 55 pounds per minute (487hp) easily a 6psi. 400hp at 4.5 psi. crank numbers.

the TFS heads are going to raise VE high enough to approach good 4v and therefore the kind of boosted hp 4v has with a mild combo.

these heads with stock cams, killer intake(reichard and such) and a turbo will be awesome. mild driving but serious hp.

IMO looking back because of purchases made to discourage others is looking through blinders like pushrod guys used to do.

I dont recall them saying they used their stage 1 cams. I could be wrong.... Im looking at it this way one set on trickflow heads with a little touch from fox lake, one trickflow intake manifold, one set of cams (better than trick flows) maybe hi tech stage 2, on top of a 5.0 stroker bottom end should make a hair over 400 to the tire. That is one fun reliable street car. No belt slip, no blower bearings going bad, no blower/turbo seals to go bad, no other issues that comes with forced induction. Just turn the key beat on it everyday take home your 11 second slips beat on it some more for a good long time.

look it's simple.

ported pi=225
ported npi 230?
tfs= 257 cnc ported
96 4v=233
99 4v=231
03 4v=234
05 3v=215

there is a world of difference between 90cfm at .100 and 120cfm

low lift flow is superior all the way to max.

so you have heads available that outflow all stock 4v's.
look around at how much power non-ported 4v's make. thats how much the TFS heads will make.

make all the power of termi's blown. at very low boost. a turbo 4v can flow 55 pounds per minute (487hp) easily a 6psi. 400hp at 4.5 psi. crank numbers.

the TFS heads are going to raise VE high enough to approach good 4v and therefore the kind of boosted hp 4v has with a mild combo.

these heads with stock cams, killer intake(reichard and such) and a turbo will be awesome. mild driving but serious hp.

IMO looking back because of purchases made to discourage others is looking through blinders like pushrod guys used to do.
So you're saying spark plug placement, cumbustion chamber design, 2 valves over 1 all wont affect power, just cfm?

I'm planning on these Trickflow heads when I go through my bottom end later this year...

For now, 401/467 at the wheels - $2600 and change (No, it's not the Tork Tech kit LOL)...

100_1347.jpg

1. bench racing

1. To discuss the possible quarter-mile elapsed time (E.T.) of a car based on a list of modifcations or horsepower estimate.
2. To discuss the estimated output (in horsepower) of one engine versus another based on lists of modifications done to each engine.
3. To discuss "which is faster?" or "Which would win in a race?" between two cars, based on 1 and 2 above.
Enough with the bench racing you stupid no0bs!

:notnice:

PWND

Just end this thread until people install them.....

BTW Its ok to be scared of the 2V

1. bench racing

1. To discuss the possible quarter-mile elapsed time (E.T.) of a car based on a list of modifcations or horsepower estimate.
2. To discuss the estimated output (in horsepower) of one engine versus another based on lists of modifications done to each engine.
3. To discuss "which is faster?" or "Which would win in a race?" between two cars, based on 1 and 2 above.
Enough with the bench racing you stupid no0bs!

:notnice:

PWND

Just end this thread until people install them.....

BTW Its ok to be scared of the 2V

good job, you know how to use google!:nice: Thank you for googling the word "bench racing" and bringing it to the aftermarket head thread, next time reference it, ya big racer.......... Noobs? Get lost, some good info going on in here about the new heads, flow numbers, projections, etc.

Urban Dictionary: bench racing

I think these heads will perform great, just a bit a bit late to the party, as I said earlier. The RD price of designing these heads vs. pushrod motors is so much more.