Trick Flow Heads Need Help

StanglovR1

Mar 29, 2012
Boston
I'm planning on doing the heads. Car lashers are making a ticking noise and has blown a plug twice now.

I plan on getting the larger cc heads b/c due to a future blower... My questions are...

Will I need higher flow rated injectors? Boost a pump? A tune (will my sct3 work?) Compresion rate an issue?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm planning on doing the heads. Car lashers are making a ticking noise and has blown a plug twice now.

I plan on getting the larger cc heads b/c due to a future blower... My questions are...

Will I need higher flow rated injectors? Boost a pump? A tune (will my sct3 work?) Compresion rate an issue?

You wont need any of those until you get boosted. A new tune isn't necessary (unless you decide to swap the cams too) but would improve performance.

I will be using a aftermarket cam. don't want a real rough idle but a noticeable and decent gain, I want the car to be street drivable. Will changing compression cause any issues?

Changing comp wont be an issue but you're going to need a serious dyno tune after all of it....