Fox Trick Flow Top End Kit

Mstng93SSP

You have a nice rear end there Dave.
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Mililani, Hawaii
I just finished installing the Trick Flow top end kit on a friends car, a 1993 fox LX hatch. His oil pan drain plug threads were messed up as well, so I also needed to change the oil pan. I decided the easiest way was to pull the engine. Had the engine out and on the engine stand in about 3 hours. From there it was really easy to work on and I am glad I didn't decide to try to work on the engine in the car. My back my have never forgiven me. After stripping off the old heads, cleaning the head surface and pistons, it was time to assemble!

lPAaVG.jpg

HQBOJp.jpg

MWT2oK.jpg

9UQ14I.jpg

And ready to reinstall

wy8xNt.jpg

Back in the car

kMpyfl.jpg

Met3gS.jpg

Thing runs like a beast!

Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I just finished installing the Trick Flow top end kit on a friends car, a 1993 fox LX hatch. His oil pan drain plug threads were messed up as well, so I also needed to change the oil pan. I decided the easiest way was to pull the engine. Had the engine out and on the engine stand in about 3 hours. From there it was really easy to work on and I am glad I didn't decide to try to work on the engine in the car. My back my have never forgiven me. After stripping off the old heads, cleaning the head surface and pistons, it was time to assemble!

lPAaVG.jpg

HQBOJp.jpg

MWT2oK.jpg

9UQ14I.jpg

And ready to reinstall

wy8xNt.jpg

Back in the car

kMpyfl.jpg

Met3gS.jpg

Thing runs like a beast!
On those valve covers did they have baffles on the inside? Mine did not, I have the tall covers on mine and had to drill the hole for the oil filler.