Trick Flow Track Heat Help

DRKSD

Nov 29, 1999
Iowa
Hey y'all, I'm in the middle of trying to install the Trick Flow Track heat intake manifold on my 99 GT. Running into several snags where the provided directions are far too vague, or the parts aren't quite labeled well enough.

Hoping someone or several of you out there who have installed this intake Manifold could perhaps provide some pictures, or tips/tricks on how you got it all to bolt in??

Any help on the subjects that include the repositioning of parts or sensors, any of the bracket adapters or any home made fixes you had to make would help out a great deal. I definitely bit off a bit more than I should have with this project and I just want to be able to finish it correctly so that I don't damage the car and then have to tow it to a shop to pay out the wazoo for them to fix my mistakes.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the reply. It does seem to be quite the beast. I do have that PDF already, was hoping someone out there might have some more pics or in-depth explanations/instructions on some of the modifications that need done. Like the cutting of the EGR tube and some of the bracketing and hose extensions.