Trip to Florida just days away

• Sponsors (?)

wytstang said:
Congrats your just in time for tropical storm Arlene to drop a crap load of rain :D

Yea and watch out...these f**k*ng Florida people cant drive when it is raining. I worked 12 wrecks this week and about had one moron hit my car while I was working a wreck. If I wouldnt get fired I pull some people out of their cars and beat them.

S/CBlack95GT said:
Yea and watch out...these f**k*ng Florida people cant drive when it is raining. I worked 12 wrecks this week and about had one moron hit my car while I was working a wreck. If I wouldnt get fired I pull some people out of their cars and beat them.
Exactly why I don't drive when it rains if it's not important. Living near the end of the Fl turnpike it gets fun watching these idiots drive fast coming off the TP and forcing them selves to merge towards the end :nonono:

wytstang said:
Exactly why I don't drive when it rains if it's not important. Living near the end of the Fl turnpike it gets fun watching these idiots drive fast coming off the TP and forcing them selves to merge towards the end :nonono:

Some people drive with their head up their a@@. And Im not joking. The stuff I have seen in the year I have been here is just insane. If I could drive an undercover car I could take a person a day to jail for reckless driving.

I went to florida for vacation last summer. Went as far as satallite beach. When I was in St Augustine there didn't seem to be nothing going on at the time? Cocoa Beach was definatley the coolest beach I went to while I was down there. The thing that sucks though is no matter what I did I got sun poisoning, lol. I put sun block on like 5 times throughout the course of a day and still managed to get it, lol. And i'm not that fair skinned at all. Just be careful when your down there because you could get tore up and it might ruin your whole trip! The sun is fierce there. Have fun!

sun hasn't bothered me yet but the damn mosquitos are eating me alive.

Weather got better as the day went on you get anything done to it? I seen the road you live on lol we were driving down Joesphine and Amanda said thats the road Zach lives on. I was like oh cool

Wonder how she knew what road I lived on? :shrug: My cars running again so you might see it around town.

Drive down it sometime.... I might be at my house... If my mustang or nissan isnt in the driveway then I'm not home.

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Cleared up nice today over here in Jupiter.
lucky bastard

weather.jpg