Trip to midwest and to the south.

351wcoupe

Feb 13, 2003
Manhattan, Kansas
Amanda and I are planning a trip to kansas the 1st week in august and will be heading back to Georgia to yell at cro and say hi to 140. Right now the plan is to leave here August 2 or 3 and catch something happening in KS on the 7th. We both have 2 weeks off and plan to use as much of it as possible. So if there is anybody in between Va and Ks, Ks and Ga, or Ga and Va let us know. I will be driving this by myself so I'll need to make a few stops.

I just hope the little coupe is up to the task.

• Sponsors (?)

351wcoupe said:
oh yeah. I plan to run 10psi for the trip and unhook the octane switch from premium can I run regular or does it haev to be midgrade?

The car will tell you (ping ping).

I am leaving for Boston the morning of August 13, so keep me posted on your schedule.

Stinger said:
Damn...I hope I have something running by that point...

If I were you I'd see about visiting Randy on your way here...he's right of highway 63 (?) in indiana...
Maybe I should try to get there as early as possible. :p

Yeah that would be awesome....I want to see the RX7.

Cougar said:
I know Bhuff was planning on having the meet in lawrence on the 7th, is that what you're talking about?
Yeah is there going to be a prize for the farthest drive?:D
Its not some stuck-up, have to be from KS thing is? :rolleyes:

yep flying, not superstitious.
cool....

351wcoupe said:
Its not some stuck-up, have to be from KS thing is?

Well..... It is the Kansas turboford/mustang meet. There are additional fees that apply to those without Kansas residency. :rlaugh:
I look forward to seeing you. Maybe 'spooks' dad will be there again, with his blown 4valve cobra that has a pan hard bar, side exhaust, and lots of goodies. :D

351wcoupe said:
and will be heading back to Georgia to yell at Cro and say hi to 140.
That's along yell. I don't live in Georgia. I am a Texan that lives in Oxford, MS for now. Come August 1st I'll be in Birmingham, AL for 3 years. So it's possible that I could drive over to 140's but with moving and all and taking 140's time, I don't know.

Crovax said:
That's along yell. I don't live in Georgia. I am a Texan that lives in Oxford, MS for now. Come August 1st I'll be in Birmingham, AL for 3 years. So it's possible that I could drive over to 140's but with moving and all and taking 140's time, I don't know.
:shrug: oxford, MS? I thought thats where all texans live?

351wcoupe said:
HEY DAN P. You sent me a message a while back and said you live in NC let me know what you're up to the week after the 7th.

I am not sure what I will be up to. But we have a extra room and bathroom here at my place. I live in Durham, NC. I think it would be cool if you could stop by :nice: I think you could crash here maybe. I would have to check with my parents, but let me know if I would be on your way.

Dan

351wcoupe said:
actually that sounds great. Just tell them we are very respectful and quiet. I'm sorry if you feel guilty for lying. :p We would probably be coming through your way on the 11 or 12 of august (last leg of the trip)

Well my Dad said it was okay, so if you can get me more info on when you will be here I can get you info on how to get to my house. I might try to make it up to K.S. for the meet. So just send me a PM or something some time.

Dan