Trip to midwest and to the south.

• Sponsors (?)

351wcoupe said:
yeah I plan on taking interstate 64 from VA and it goes through pretty big part illinois. Where are you? That would be a good resting point
I am Actually in carbondale illinois, is roughly 45 min south of 64. (its on Il st. highway 51) I would be a little out of the way i am afriad. However do you plan on making any stops in st louis? I might be able to make a trip to st louis if i can get the day off work

Dr.

Dr_EluSivE said:
I am Actually in carbondale illinois, is roughly 45 min south of 64. (its on Il st. highway 51) I would be a little out of the way i am afriad. However do you plan on making any stops in st louis? I might be able to make a trip to st louis if i can get the day off work

Dr.
45 minutes out of the way:shrug: maybe you didn't realize I'm driving to the midwest to a "cookout".:rlaugh: the more I thought about it I doubt there's too many places out of the way. :nice: If it would be ok we would still love to stop. I'd like to see the MG
EDIT: How far off of 57 are you?

351wcoupe said:
45 minutes out of the way:shrug: maybe you didn't realize I'm driving to the midwest to a "cookout".:rlaugh: the more I thought about it I doubt there's too many places out of the way. :nice: If it would be ok we would still love to stop. I'd like to see the MG
EDIT: How far off of 57 are you?
Well, Actually the MG isnt here. I am still living at my college house (even though i graduated) and i dont even have a garage here. My Mg and the place i call home is actually in Springfield il which is a long ways from 57. Only thing here is me, My slower than dirt mustang, and my college stuff. However if you have a map handy, look at southern illinois and look for a town called Marion. 57 runs right through it. Now look straight west of there and you will see carbondale. marion is about 25-30 mins from carbondale. I go there frequently to sam's club. Arent you coming though on 64 though? 64 --> carbondale is a a tad longer, roughly 45-60 mins.

Dr.

Dr_EluSivE said:
Well, Actually the MG isnt here. I am still living at my college house (even though i graduated) and i dont even have a garage here. My Mg and the place i call home is actually in Springfield il which is a long ways from 57. Only thing here is me, My slower than dirt mustang, and my college stuff. However if you have a map handy, look at southern illinois and look for a town called Marion. 57 runs right through it. Now look straight west of there and you will see carbondale. marion is about 25-30 mins from carbondale. I go there frequently to sam's club. Arent you coming though on 64 though? 64 --> carbondale is a a tad longer, roughly 45-60 mins.

Dr.
a MAP??!!! I've been turning a globe trying to figure out where I'm going...I think I've found a shorter route to the indies.:D

yeah thats what I was looking at it I still don't think its too far out of the way.