Trip to midwest and to the south.

Ok I had another thought to add to the trip...I figure this would also be a good time to extend my junkyard tour. Anybody that has posted here already let me now about the junk yards in your area. I've got a huge list maybe I can pick up some stuff on the trip.

• Sponsors (?)

Let me know if you are coming south. Love to have you down, but in this strange rare instance I'm pretty much unavailable from the 12th through the 17th due to the Boston trip.

140cilx said:

Let me know if you are coming south. Love to have you down, but in this strange rare instance I'm pretty much unavailable from the 12th through the 17th due to the Boston trip.
Yeah what he said. I'll be moving in a new apt. on the 13th. I can be in Georgia before then otherwise the Devil can't go down to Georgia.

Im trying to sort that out now. I still have a bunhc to do to the car to drive it that far. I also developed a water leak that I can't seem to find. I'm loosing alot of coolant after only a few days of driving. I'm thinking we might not make it now. I'll know in a little while today.