triple black 94 gt really nice looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne94gt

Jan 6, 2004
this is my 94 mustang gt convt. i bought the car in fall of 99 with damage to the right side( yes it has a rebuilt title but you cant see any evidence of the damage!!)and 59k miles on it. it now has 72530 mi on it

car has all the factory options including black leather cd player mach sound BLABLA

add ons

engine
b303 cam ported factory heads and intake bbk cold air under drive pulleys msd pro billet dist. 6al box blaster 2 coil.bassani equal lenght headers bassani x-pipe borla side exhaust.
transmission
tremec 3550 w/pro 5.0 shifter mcload blow proof bellhousing center force clutch
suspension&brakes
caster camber plates full length subframe connectors bullit 13in front brakes & bullit rears w/ slotted drilled rotors all the way around red calipers
body
cervinis stalker front bumper cervinis cobra r hood borla svo side exhaust 4point bolt in roll bar abc exclusive rear bumper saleen style rear wings
tires and wheels
american racing torque thrust 2 wheels fronts 17x9 275 40 17
rear 17x11 315 35 17 tires are bfg's w/ about 2000 mi on them
have the mustang center caps on the wheels

dont have to sell the car just thinking about up dating to a 05 or newer and doing a eleanor kit on it. asking 10900$ i have near double that invested would be willing to keep the wheels and drop a few bucks off the price as they what will gone on the new car thanks wayne please email [email protected]

Attachments

• 124.jpg
    124.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 125.jpg
    125.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 160
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.