trout would be proud

• Sponsors (?)

I gotta do that in the spring time. I'll have 40K miles by then. Time to start doing preventative maintainence.

First thing on my list, new Brembo rear rotors and Ford OEM pads. The parts store pads i have on squeal like a mofo and the stock Ford rotors are becoming thin. Brembos are like $35 each, but how much are OEM rear pads??

Mustang5L5 said:
I gotta do that in the spring time. I'll have 40K miles by then. Time to start doing preventative maintainence.

First thing on my list, new Brembo rear rotors and Ford OEM pads. The parts store pads i have on squeal like a mofo and the stock Ford rotors are becoming thin. Brembos are like $35 each, but how much are OEM rear pads??

I got the front and rears from Randy for like $80ish shipped (total), excellent deal

This sunday it is supposed to be 71* and sunny here and I'm planning on doing a lot of that since I'm off work. My car doesn't need anything mechanical as it had a full tune-up in July when I had the PI swap done, but I will be washing it, waxing it, cleaning the whole interior, and cleaning the engine.

The website has a dealer locater feature. It is usually sold at boat, rv, and whirlpool dealerships.

Dude, seriously I swear by the stuff. It makes Armor All look like cheap azz bullshiot. And it is SPF 40 :nice: UV is your enemy...

Mustang5L5 said:

What kind of pads did you buy.....I hear Wagner is the best