True Dual

• Sponsors (?)

Nope, the fact that people are still starting new threads asking questions that have been beaten to death, revived, and beaten to death again is whats crap. Thats why a lot of people including myself aren't around here much. 90% of the threads are basic questions like this or general questions about "whats wrong with my car." Nobody uses search thus it became a broken record and got boring.

yea yea yea...ANYWAYS h-pipes are in the 150-300 range..well for mac hpipes atleast, go to rpm-mustangs.com..and as much as you type complaining about the forums, you could just answer the question and save youself 100 extra words..making a point or not..what would be easier?

a buddy of mine has a 2002 and ran true dual. He got flowmaster mufflers and ran 2 straight pipes all the way back. He has no mid pipe and i'm not sure but he still has all his cats yet. With the firering order of the v-6 you can safly run with no mid pipe. I think it sounds almost like a GT and i'm yet to find some one that doesn't like it. Think the whole project costed about 150 bucks.