Try this practice tree

• Sponsors (?)

same here at gainesville raceway here in florida, has the LED lights, the .500 was throwing me off there for a second until i realized that, i was wondering why i could only get a .507

BlackVert said:
one time i got a 503, most of the time i am around 525. is 500 "perfect"?

Yeah, when they used to use the old "filament" style lights the perfect time was .500s because it would take that long to fully illuminate. NHRA pro classes used .400s. But now all is equal at .000s as being the perfect light.

wait just got it :nice:
574322_81_full.jpg

And I HATE these types of trees because they don't work like a real tree. On a real tree you leave on the last yellow... I keep getting RT's like 14, 18, 12, etc by leaving on the last yellow like I would at a normal track.... they are cool none the less. I actually have a program on my laptop with a practice tree that I use when I'm waiting to see my accounts.

Killercanary said:
And I HATE these types of trees because they don't work like a real tree. On a real tree you leave on the last yellow... I keep getting RT's like 14, 18, 12, etc by leaving on the last yellow like I would at a normal track.... they are cool none the less. I actually have a program on my laptop with a practice tree that I use when I'm waiting to see my accounts.

I know what you mean it's not the same. I aint no pro but I noticed it righ away. To take a "screenshot", just press on PRINT SCREEN, which is located on top of the section where you have the arrows, delete, insert, page up, page down, etc. Once this is done, you gotta open some program like Paint or photoshop and open a new file. Then just do PASTE and everything should work. Hope this helps