TTY rod and main bolts

Discussion in 'SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech' started by rockyracoon, Nov 28, 2012.

  1. I know the rod and main cap bolts are torque to yield but what I dont understand is the ford website lists another bolt related to the crank that is also TTY actually it says its a stud. Do they mean the bolts that go into the jackscrews ?
  2. oh sorry please disregard. evidently that stud is the main cap bolt for the oil pickup tube mount.