tunexchange - New community tuning site!

Stanger007

Founding Member
Sep 26, 2001
Baton Rouge, LA
After being in the tuning community for several years both as a tuner and helping others get started, I've noticed that everyone new to tuning has the same hangups. ACCURATE information is hard to find, the software is oftentimes difficult to use even when you do have what you think are the right settings.

For these reasons, I got together with some experienced guys in the tuning community and came up with tunexchange. tunexchange allows anyone to upload "templates" which contain specific settings that you can load directly into your tune such as injector settings, MAF, aggressive spark and fueling to name just a few. The templates work directly with BinaryEditor (which is a free download) to allow you to load and compare setting changes. Every template can be commented on so that you know what other people thought about the template.

Please check out the site and video screencast to show you how it works. I'm looking forward to seeing the self-tuning community grow further! Drop me a line and let me know what you think.

Site: http://tunexchange.mustang-tech.org
Video Screencast: http://tunexchange.mustang-tech.org/index/welcome

Special thanks goes out to Grady and JT for some bug testing and advice in getting this going!

• Sponsors (?)

This is just as valuable to the Fox guys as it is for the sn95 guys...

If you would like to see any templates added or to have templates modified, let it be known :nice:

I'm a noob with all this, but it would be sweet if there were a little more support for the Diablo stuff on this site. I know it has way more potential than the factory issues it with. Seems like diablo is kinda protective of their software though. Maybe someone with more tuning expertise could chime in? Also, where exactally would I find the stock tune for a '93 Cobra? I think this tune might be a good place for me to start, as my setup is similar... Unless someone has already dialed in a tune for that setup? Thanks!!!

After being in the tuning community for several years both as a tuner and helping others get started, I've noticed that everyone new to tuning has the same hangups. ACCURATE information is hard to find, the software is oftentimes difficult to use even when you do have what you think are the right settings.

For these reasons, I got together with some experienced guys in the tuning community and came up with tunexchange. tunexchange allows anyone to upload "templates" which contain specific settings that you can load directly into your tune such as injector settings, MAF, aggressive spark and fueling to name just a few. The templates work directly with BinaryEditor (which is a free download) to allow you to load and compare setting changes. Every template can be commented on so that you know what other people thought about the template.

Please check out the site and video screencast to show you how it works. I'm looking forward to seeing the self-tuning community grow further! Drop me a line and let me know what you think.

Site: mustang-tech.org: The Leading Mustang Tech Site on the Net
Video Screencast: mustang-tech.org: The Leading Mustang Tech Site on the Net

Special thanks goes out to Grady and JT for some bug testing and advice in getting this going!

where do I get this tuning divece for my laptop and what is brand name