Turbo Bug ? got squashed

Green Machine

Founding Member
Sep 22, 2001
Lakeland Florida
On the way home from work today a guy in a new model VW was in a hurry to get home I guess. I'm in the passing lane of the south bound lanes and he's in the right.
Well, that lane slows and he flips over in right behind me and rides my bumper. It's like 45 mph and folks normally do 50. I speed up, and he stayed right on bumper :nonono: I'm starting to get irked, ( why do they do this ??? if I have to stop I'll have a VW trunk) we pulled up to next light with him setting on my bumper and it turns green and no traffic and no side roads so I took off quick, but no where near enough to spin my tires and the bug was staying up. I decided to blow out the carbon and I mashed down about 3 quarters of the way down going thru 2nd gear, and left him standing still like the bug was in reverse. I was a good 12 car lengths in front of him in a flash. From that point on he stayed back even though traffic slowed in my lane he wouldn't even try to pass. Finally at the light he turned off at the light and I saw the wing & nice rims plus he had a 2 tip exhaust which sounded nice for a bug. Normally, I wont give the exports the time of day if they rev or take off from the light, they're not worth the gas. But, when they ride the bumper the big go fast pedal gets pushed.

Dewman :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Green Machine said:
......he flips over in right behind me and rides my bumper. It's like 45 mph and folks normally do 50. I speed up, and he stayed right on bumper :nonono: I'm starting to get irked, ( why do they do this ??? if I have to stop I'll have a VW trunk) we pulled up to next light with him setting on my bumper.....

Next time that happens get out of your car and go back to his and tell him if he continues to ride your ass you'll give him a beating of biblical proportions.