Hey guys i just got my turbo kit on my fox and i was messing with the tune alittle, but was also having problems with mechanical things as this is a fresh build. So i was reading through one of the forums on here and grabbed a tune i seen and tweaked it to work with my injectors, just to get the car running. Its running now, but im having a heck of a time getting it to idle. I had it idleing, but the only way was messing with the set screw on the throttle body, and it would idle at like 1700. Since then ive been trying to get it to idle lower, and now im back to not idleing again. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance. I would attach a datalog, but i cant keep it idleing enough to make it worth looking at.
60lb ford racing injectors
340 lph aermotive pump
@a91what heres a log i got after i verified the timing. it idled after alittle messing with the set screw. Was very rich so i started trying to lean it out in the Fuel VE table, and now it died and doesnt want to start. Sorry i suck at this, im trying to learn and make small adjustments.
So somehow my required fuel settings got messed up, i compared the base tune you sent vs what i had after logging it. somehow that got changed. so i fixed that and got it running again. Now it idles much higher than before, but AFR is better than before. The first log i was getting smoked out of my garage lol. Tried adjusting the set screw down, got it down to where it was oscilating, then went up just to keep it idling because it was wanting to die if i went any lower. Hopefully these logs help.
So after some adjusting and learning the software more. I opened the log on megalog viewer and used the VE analyzer twice on two seperate logs and accepted the changes to the ve table, alittle lean still, idles about 1300 right now. Ive been saving each tune before i make any changes so that i can go back if i make a change the car doesnt like. Sorry for all the posts, just trying to learn and get the car dialed in.