Turbonator/Metal Shavings

So the other day I posted that I thought I found copper flakes in my oil. Well thankfully, it must have just been a dirty drip pan as I changed it again after about 400 miles and found no flakes of any kind. I also cut my stinking oil filter in half since I still had it around, and found nothing, god that was a messy job, I wouldn't suggest it unless you are using a ban saw.

Now that I know my engine is ok, I can spend the money on the TURBONATOR and get that stupid supercharger off my car. Booooy, I've been waiting for that TURBONATOR.

• Sponsors (?)

Euphoric306 said:
they sell these tools that cut open the filter by going around it and tightening it every turn, i don't know if that's what you were talking about.

turbonator > *

Oh yeah, like a big pipe cutter, never thought about that. Since I don't have one a hack saw got the job done.

Turbonator was a joke, Ha, I thought it was funny, but I guess I was wrong.

i was playing along. please don't put anything in your induction that doesn't belong there (except of course for a turbine that is coincidentally linked via a shaft to another turbine that is also coincidentally placed right where your exhaust is routed......

:ahem: