Tweecer datalogging issue

jwalker

Founding Member
Aug 4, 2002
millersville,pa
I cant seem to datalog. I followed the instructions in the Tweecer tuning manual listed in the first sticky. Nothing seems to happen. It says it is datalogging, but then the dash board never moves and when I try to read the data file, it just says its empty.

I just started using the Tweecer so I am new at this. I have used Cal Edit and it works fine.

Thanks,

• Sponsors (?)

Jeff

I'm not that familiar with your version of software but check to see if you have done these two things.

In Cal Edit you will find a place to select if you want to dlog or not

In Cal Edit you will need to build your payload of items to dlog

Grady

OK Jeff

1.20 I can relate to :D

You should see real time data at idle like rpm if that is one of your payload choices.

In your payload window you check 1 to 16 items and then click the Payload button and your choices will go blank.

Anytime you change your payload you will have to upload to the Tweecer. You may want to load to all 4 switch positions.

Grady

didnt work. I tried it at lunch. I made all 4 switch positions the same settings and nothing. The button on the buttom of the Cal Can screen is green and I see it change to red when I hit "stop datalogging"

Not sure what this issue is.

Jeff

I know it's been a while , but did you ever figure out your problem? I seem to have the same issue. I load a payload , save the file , write to tweecer. Then when I turn on calcon it says no payload selected. I get a green data light and a ding-dong sound when I turn the key on but no gauges. I have tried numerous times in different ways. I've made different payload files. Kinda at a loss.

Wish I had seen this sooner...
Sorry, but I haven't used a tweecer since before this thread was started.

Try making sure that the data template files are not corrupted, and in the right locations. I seem to remember having issues like this after 'organizing' some folders. But then again, that may have been with a QH... it was just too long ago.

Maybe a bump will get others chiming in