Tweecer software help!

OrangeMustangGt

Founding Member
Mar 7, 2002
Cape Cod, MA
I just recieved my tweecer and went to tweecer.com to down load the software.
I got the driver set up correctly, but cant seem to get the software to run correctly.

Anyone run the software on windows vista?

When I open caledit, it just shows errors for everything I try to do....any ideas?

• Sponsors (?)

ugg, your way over my head there....I have no idea where to find a copy of xp!

I downloaded and installed the 2 files that are on the tweecer site, and everything seems to run ok....both programs (calcon, caledit)run, however when i run calcon it immeditally says;

network initilazation failed
file or directory does not exist
file c:/pdoxusrs.net
permission denied
directory c:/

HELP! im going crazy...I cant believe i cant even use my new tweecer

OK! just to prove to myself that im not a complete idiot, i installed the software the same way on my desktop with windows xp....It worked fine...
I realized that all my tables and screens were blank on my laptop....only the program runs....

SOOO......help me out, any ideas?

Kyle

I don't know the answer ... but ... here is the place to get it :D

eectuning.org

Try using Vista as a keyword in search
and
Try in the software forum as well

I know I've seen them talk about using it with Vista :nice:

Good Luck :)

Grady

GRADY YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

I went there and searched a bit and found out the fix.

for future reference, goto control panel, user accounts, then turn user account control off

I did that, restarted and it runs fine now!

I will, however be asking pleanty of questions about understanding the tweecer when I attempt to tune this

I have a software question as well. I downloaded the BDE program and the RT130A9 file. I installed the RT130A9 file with no problem and did the usb install of the tweecer itself. Do I need to install the BDE program? Everytime I try to install it, it says I don't have enough space on my harddrive when I have 21.9 GB of free space on my HD. I want to have what I need to use this installed so I don't use up the space.