Twin kit progress pics.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

The heads are Trick flow vintage heads from 1993, ported and drilled for the R-head pattern. The cam is a custom turbo cam from www.cammotion.com, its a hyd roller. The turbos are 61mm, the intercooler was fabricated by B&G Custom turo. Brian at B&G hand made the entire kit from stainless steel.

sirsureshot39 said:
Thanks for all the compliments guys.

The heads are Trick flow vintage heads from 1993, ported and drilled for the R-head pattern. The cam is a custom turbo cam from www.cammotion.com, its a hyd roller. The turbos are 61mm, the intercooler was fabricated by B&G Custom turo. Brian at B&G hand made the entire kit from stainless steel.

that thing is gonan be nuts with twin 61 mm's, jesus. lookin good man, keep posting up pics, i'm doin a DIY build (everything is gonna be brand new except i'm fabbing the pipes) so i'm lookin at a whole bunch of cars seeing where the cold side gets routed so i have an idea where to go lol, so whore away.

if you don't mind asking what ballpark price did that intercooler run you? and did you have to hack the inside of your bumper at all to fit?

nice, so how was your experience with b&g, i heard they are ironing out some problems they went through in the past with a few customers. I know brian seems to now his $hit, I think he said that they have a new owner now, and that hes doing all the fabbing....how was the service?

Update, im tired. B&G is great. Brian owns the company and built the entire kit by hand. The intercooler was part of the kit, HP makes the same one for 700 bucks. The suspension is all soilid UPR stuff, anti roll bar, bla bla bla...

Some more pics....im ****in exhuasted.:(
img_0846.jpg

img_0850.jpg

img_0851.jpg

img_0854.jpg

img_0857.jpg

img_0855.jpg

img_0858.jpg

img_0871.jpg

img_0865.jpg

img_0864.jpg

strokedandblown said:
Looking Go0d, did you get it running or still messing around with the 1st tune?

VERy very clean by the way :)

Upper intake isnt bolted down, motor has no oil, tank has no fuel. Still need to do some wiring and then prime the oil system before i stab the dist.

make sure the oil pump drive shaft isn't in upside down :rlaugh: long story cuase the shop who assembled my motor put my ARP one in upside down and the dizzy wouldn't seat :( waste of a day

it looks ****in killer man, giving me more and more motivation to start my project but i gotta wait till winter :(