Two Guys Garage 05 Mustang GT SCT Tuned/KB Blower Episode

• Sponsors (?)

We're a KB and SCT dealer, so we worked with both companies to make it happen.

Awesome, it woudl be great if someone could make an avi, wmv, or mov out of the show. Here's a link to our 04 Powerstroke racing an 05 Mustang GT from a "Truck Universe" episode. Both vehicles were automatics with exhaust and SCT Custom tuning. The truck was running the Xtreme Program from Innovative Diesel Performance.

Right Click and Save As

How's this sound. I will have a MPEG file from the recording which comes out to about 500 MB after I edit out the commercials and stuff (maybe a little less depending on the editing). I can send it out to someone to make a streamable movie file or maybe I'll look into how to convert it myself. If anyone knows the easy way, please let me know.

I recorded the episode and after editing out the fluff the file size came out to about 480MB at near DVD quality. I looked up movie maker and it requires XP SP2 which I won't install on my machine so I'll either need to find an older copy of movie maker or some other program.

Anyways, they got 500 rwhp and 500 rwt out of the blown motor and a SCT custom tune. Pretty impressive.

I wanna see ='-(.. I want to see what they did for the fuel pump and maf issues? did they talk about it. My maf is at 4.99999 v and at 430ish rwhp my fuel cuts down at 5300rpm..

shatter said:
I recorded the episode and after editing out the fluff the file size came out to about 480MB at near DVD quality. I looked up movie maker and it requires XP SP2 which I won't install on my machine so I'll either need to find an older copy of movie maker or some other program.

Anyways, they got 500 rwhp and 500 rwt out of the blown motor and a SCT custom tune. Pretty impressive.

Could you share that file in a torrent ? I know www.torrentspy.com and http://www.fulldls.com/

I don't know how to put files there but I found episodes of the late show (david letterman) on their site, plus they have other tv shows for download.

I guess users offers those files ?

Hey, I saw the show. Actually I have watched it twice.:D
You have got to be one happy person. I'm just curious how many
lbs. of boost are you running and also I noticed during the show that
they showed a real quick info box from the computer screen and it seemed to have the run #'s reversed and also it showed the A/F ratio a 14.?? on the bigger # pull. Whats the deal with that?

wow i waaaaannnnnt one !!!!that is awesome !!! what made you get this over the saleen s/c will they both put out the same hp and torgh total cost for someone whos not in the auto profession ? all i can say is holy crap 250 hp more i hope this set up costs the same as saleen . the only reason i like the saleen is that the throttle body stays in the same position but hell if you can get more out of this unit f it . awesome !!!!:hail2:

shatter said:
I made a 48 mb file of the movie, it is 30 fps in 320x240 mode, and can be downloaded (not streamed) from here:

Two Guys Garage Blown Mustang Movie

If you want the full 480 mb version for some reason send me a PM and I'll put that file on the server for individual download or throw it up as a torrent.
Thanks for posting the video! Interesting stuff and serious #s. I am wondering how they are shielding the air filter element from water. Maybe the KB set up has a shroud or isolator of some kind to do this.

Good job.

shatter said:

I have it running on the XP Professional original release without SP1 or 2.