Tyler's Top 10 Sticky

N20Jnky said:
After checking Tyler's new informative additions to his posting, I have to say that Stock50LX's N/A time are the most impressive of all of them!!!!!

Waaaaaaay to go Stock!!!!

Thanks. We need a few non steriod users around. There's more power in my combo, but I am currently wasting money on a transmission. I hate to buy things that don't help me make more power.

It's also good to see such quick times -by whatever means. I think we are quicker than the LS1 guys -aren't we, Tyler?

• Sponsors (?)

god it must be boring at the coast cause MOJO's mouth is sure flapping, get over the past, i ran 11.2 with a cast piston bottem end 351 almost 4 years ago and drove it there bent all the lug studs launching off the rev limiter and drove it back to beaverton that way. so get over your black coupe envy and don't let your turbos rust in that coast air, because your ass is going to be served to ya bitch!!! now thats what the walter is cookin

cubicgator said:
god it must be boring at the coast cause MOJO's mouth is sure flapping, get over the past, i ran 11.2 with a cast piston bottem end 351 almost 4 years ago and drove it there bent all the lug studs launching off the rev limiter and drove it back to beaverton that way. so get over your black coupe envy and don't let your turbos rust in that coast air, because your ass is going to be served to ya bitch!!! now thats what the walter is cookin
:lol:

Now thats what Im talking about. Earl, you wanted trash talk, thats some serious trash talk.

cubicgator said:

You know all about serving azz! Now get back in the kitchen and get that slow big block car ready for a real spanking.

you guys have your fun in your strait linedness i know none of my cars will ever be that quick even the C powered 79 that im trying to build (shootin for 10.90s but need to build the motor first) but i will keep everone posted on how fast my stang runs around the tracks(road courses) in the northwest.

cubicgator said:
on the top ten thing i would have to give chung some big props on driving to and from track all nights he ran because he doesn't own a trailer. 10.3-4's very consistant driving both ways thats pretty good in my book.

.....what he said.

If it cant drive in traffic, it aint no f'in street car.

DD
(3 seconds behind you guys)
:nice: :flag:

Scooby5.0Doo said:
you guys have your fun in your strait linedness i know none of my cars will ever be that quick even the C powered 79 that im trying to build (shootin for 10.90s but need to build the motor first) but i will keep everone posted on how fast my stang runs around the tracks(road courses) in the northwest.

Hey Scoob' if ya need help on the C lemmie know...

Ill be going to alloy heads in late 06, so my M code irons will be avail.

DD
:nice:

blackholehunter said:
Hell yeah!

The list got bigger

MBG, FAST01, Camaro Killer, Andy Gibb, Kid Fuel, now Big Twins. Am I missing anyone? :SNSign:

Yea you forgot juiced 442 and outlaw 408. Oh yea there were some names in vancouver that just seemed to dissapear not to long ago.

stock50LX said:
It's also good to see such quick times -by whatever means. I think we are quicker than the LS1 guys -aren't we, Tyler?

I think we typically have the 'faster' cars per capita, even more so when the 03 Cobras come out. I certainly am one of the slowest on the team, but hopefully by next season that'll change. I felt pretty decent about my final position in the season, considering the amount of entries and that I missed several of the races in the beginning.

Mike Lattin really packs a punch with his supecharged Cylcone, but there are some heavy hitters on the NW FBody team no doubt. Great, great effort they're putting out to stay on top.

I'd like to post Mike's times, but he's not exactly a regular on here. Spoke to Dave Carmen the other day when I was getting my tires changed and it sounds like he has some big changes for his Mach. It's all torn apart, and I'm eager to see everyone out on the track next season with their new toys.

Forget the past, HAHA why since that list was just updated yesterday I didn't have to do..., well nevermind, I am not after any spot on any list!!

Dont worry, there is no envy, just the color of the beast, and the beast shall be destroyed.

All I know is there is a new cook onboard with this serving, and once the Krazy Kook finishes, and we are ready.... well I will use some Coastie talk, STAND-BY for some Heavy rolls!!!:uzi:

Yep, they know all about "heavy rolls" at the coast :rofl:
fat_chick.jpg

Tylerb59 said:
I think we typically have the 'faster' cars per capita, even more so when the 03 Cobras come out. I certainly am one of the slowest on the team, but hopefully by next season that'll change. I felt pretty decent about my final position in the season, considering the amount of entries and that I missed several of the races in the beginning.

Mike Lattin really packs a punch with his supecharged Cylcone, but there are some heavy hitters on the NW FBody team no doubt. Great, great effort they're putting out to stay on top.

I'd like to post Mike's times, but he's not exactly a regular on here. Spoke to Dave Carmen the other day when I was getting my tires changed and it sounds like he has some big changes for his Mach. It's all torn apart, and I'm eager to see everyone out on the track next season with their new toys.

Any daily driver that runs mid to low 13's, NA, is a fast car. You don't need to worry about being respectable. We still have 5 months before the first CCC, I think. It would be great to get the kind of dedicated turnout that Team F Body gets. We'll just keep working on it!