Typical RWHP on a 99-04 GT cams, P&P heads, most bolt ons

• Sponsors (?)

Its a dyno.....the numbers sound like BS.

He also has no 1/4 mile times so its kind of pointless.

Generally h/c combo cars will make like 300 rwhp..which is usually 40-50 rwhp over a normal bolt on GT

295-310rwhp with stage 1 cams is common @ or near sea level from 65-75 degrees. Make sure if you buy patriot they don't send you windsor heads like in that linked picture. I've never been to impressed with Patriot flow numbers considering they use oversized valves for their head tests.

I've personally seen 330rwhp. There have been quite a few cars in the 310-340rwhp range. The top car was around 350rwhp. These cars aren't dyno flukes either.

Houston Performance, and a fellow stangnet member, put out a car at 338rwhp close to 10 years ago. His name is Craig from Sugarland, Texas. I've seen the car, it was one of the top 2 fastest na 2v's in the country at one time.

There were a few 2v cars with stock, untouched heads over 300rwhp with just cams and bolt ons at the DEPOT.

i have a 04 gt 5spd i make 262 hp and 301 trqe. with the usual bolt ons.. intake, catback, midpipe, throttle body, plenum, 4.10s but that doesnt add power. i dont have headers or pullys and cams..

Didn't see you had ported heads. What kind, do you have LT's? The auto can be misleading - puts down manual's with the 5% more power all the time.

Powerheads 2001 P&P heads, CMS Stage 2 cams, C&L plenum, 75mm t-body, Hooker long tubes, o/r x pipe, and SCT dyno tuned.

My tuner told me that I maxed out the stock 19lb fuel injectors @5200rpm making 284rwhp.

I just reciently added 24lb injectors and Steeda underdrive pullies and taking it to another tuner to see if I can make more power. Hopefully i'll see more hp @ 6000 rpm.

Powerheads 2001 P&P heads, CMS Stage 2 cams, C&L plenum, 75mm t-body, Hooker long tubes, o/r x pipe, and SCT dyno tuned.

My tuner told me that I maxed out the stock 19lb fuel injectors @5200rpm making 284rwhp.

I just recently added 24lb injectors and Steeda underdrive pulleys and taking it to another tuner to see if I can make more power. Hopefully i'll see more hp @ 6000 rpm.
You will - that whole set-up is tailored for high rpms. I'd set the rpm limit at 6200 for sure. Should be some nice numbers, never heard of 19's maxing that low - hopefully i'm not running lean.

You will - that whole set-up is tailored for high rpms. I'd set the rpm limit at 6200 for sure. Should be some nice numbers, never heard of 19's maxing that low - hopefully i'm not running lean.

Your right 24lb is too much actually. If you actually read on the official Ford site. Information says 19lb injectors are good enough for 375hp at the crank. My neighbor dyno his at 349.89 rwhp and 460rwtrq and using 19lb injectors and pressure regulator set at 40 pounds and he hasn't gone up to 24lbs.