Universal Sign For "not Racing You"

7991LXnSHO

wanna catch the space herp
10 Year Member
Sep 1, 2010
Kearney, NE
Some looser in a 4 door, big, front wheel drive white Buick pulled up next to me and wanted to race. I ignored him. He pulled out, swerved in front of me to avoid hitting a full cattle truck, and swerved back into the other lane. This was on the most crooked, busy street in town in rush hour traffic. He made sure he was next to me at the next light, revving the motor and challenging me. He must have done a 4000 N-D drop to get the tires to bark and chirp. Racing him would have gotten me either a ticket or into an accident. I am glad I made it home safely. What, besides shaking my head no, would get an idiot to calm down? Ignoring him did not work, and I know other signs that would have made the point but made him madder.

• Sponsors (?)

I thought about it, really. But a while back, I almost got beat up after making an "L" sign on my forehead after someone almost rear ended my other car. I don't need a "cap stuck up -- ---" (somewhere).
He deserved both signs for trying to race during rush hour.

State trooper steel wheels can not be that expensive for my winter tires - I like your thinking guys! I'll start with the plastic cowboy sheriff badge. Now if I had a signs for "You need a new tattoo artist - your arm looks like it has a disease instead of art!" and "Is that your mama's car? You must still live with her." I'd be all set for him.

State trooper steel wheels can not be that expensive for my winter tires - I like your thinking guys! I'll start with the plastic cowboy sheriff badge. Now if I had a signs for "You need a new tattoo artist - your arm looks like it has a disease instead of art!" and "Is that your mama's car? You must still live with her." I'd be all set for him.

If you're talking about some origina 15 inch SSP rims...think more along the lines of about $600 a set if they're in good condition and have center caps. Unless you luck out and find someone who doesn't know what they're worth selling them cheap.

I had a kid in a lowered s2000 with an exhaust try to mess around with me in a really bad place to be racing, pulls up next to me, looks over and counts down with his fingers while honking 3 times, and he hits it, I just kept going the same speed and laughed, he either got the point or thought he smoked me.

The middle finger usually works... In extreme situations, brandishing has been known to conclude the bafoonery as well. :D

Not a good idea when you consider that many people carry a firearm in the glovebox and road rage is becoming increasingly common. Better to just ignore the other guy and let him take off first.