Unsure about how I feel about tonight...

• Sponsors (?)

I spend 60 bucks on green every week:nonono: But this year I will quit somking bud, it has goting me no where in life. It's hard to quit been doing it since I was 13 as well now iam 21. I dont drink can't stand it. my dad die'ed last year from drinking iam not going down that road! this year I will be A new man :nice:

Wow, $60 sounds like a lot. When I was in college it was like $45-50 and while I WAS (yeah I said was) smoking it at home it was wicked cheap- like $35-40 for an 1/8th of killer buds. Haha the kid I got it from had some 3ft dredlocks and he taught young kids at some school. I never smoked with him though, he said that it made him break out in a rash so I just paid him and got ripped on my ride home. And to defend him, he really is a stand up kid always honest and nice to everyone. He just hooked me and some other people up with some killer buds for the some side money.

Its hard for the first couple days with out getting high, especially if you are under a lot of stress. Weed would always calm me down after a long day in the office. But after taking this time off (a whopping 6 days after smoking atleast once everyday since I was 13, im ) I can find other things to take the stress out of my life. Yesterday I went Kart Racing with my sister. I posted my best times ever. No one was there, the kids working there know me by now so they gave me the best car and I had the track to myself. I dropped over 4tenths on a .221mi indoor road course. It was great!
Its just that initial hump you gotta get over, then its really not that bad.
(still sober and doing it right)
-fawcett

Living in New Mexico good green is hard to come by, dirt weed is every where but I refuse to somke it that crap:nonono: I only somke the purple bud's so 50-60 Is not to bad for an 1/8. But my boy that sell's left to AZ for school last week so it's over for me, which is a good thing now I will be able to get a good JOB! Still have some left should last me till this weenkend after that who know's what kinda mood I'll be in :uzi:

fawcett said:
Yellow1995Cobra:
Dude I wish you didnt bail on your old car, I thought it was going to be sweet. Atleast you followed through with a sick Cobra, I am jealous.
Hingham is south of boston; close to Weymouth, Hull, Quincy, Cohasset. It takes me like 40min to go from my house to Boston, I have a few (or should I say Had a few) friends who live on Beacon Hill right above the Beacon Hill Pub.
Honestly, I have always gone to the track solo so even if I meet you up there I would have someone to shoot the s h i t with.

I am looking into projects to keep my self busy. I have been looking at welders, I want to pull my motor and clean my engine bay up by welding the holes and fiberglassing over everything. My christmas present can either be a new carpet and some other misc. parts or 50% of a Tweecer R/T. I know the Tweecer will keep me busy but too bad my car is off the road for a few more months. I still havnt decided but my moms cool so there is no real rush to start buying stuff. Also, the Tweecer is off the market for a while if you didnt know that already. I hope they come out with a hand held device so I dont have to worry about my laptop running out of batteries inbetween data logs.

The best part is that if I pull my motor I am definatly getting a whole new front suspension. I just need to save some money before these projects get underway then spend spend spend and work work work.

The cravings to get high are gone, still not smoking (anything).
Thanks again everyone for all of your support, it really means alot to me.
-fawcett

I woulda kept it, but i got to a point where i just didnt wanna work on that thing anymore, plus all the money i had in it, was killing me.

I always make threads when im going to the track, so keep an eye out.

fawcett said:
Yellow1995Cobra:
Dude I wish you didnt bail on your old car, I thought it was going to be sweet. Atleast you followed through with a sick Cobra, I am jealous.
Hingham is south of boston; close to Weymouth, Hull, Quincy, Cohasset. It takes me like 40min to go from my house to Boston, I have a few (or should I say Had a few) friends who live on Beacon Hill right above the Beacon Hill Pub.
Honestly, I have always gone to the track solo so even if I meet you up there I would have someone to shoot the s h i t with.

I am looking into projects to keep my self busy. I have been looking at welders, I want to pull my motor and clean my engine bay up by welding the holes and fiberglassing over everything. My christmas present can either be a new carpet and some other misc. parts or 50% of a Tweecer R/T. I know the Tweecer will keep me busy but too bad my car is off the road for a few more months. I still havnt decided but my moms cool so there is no real rush to start buying stuff. Also, the Tweecer is off the market for a while if you didnt know that already. I hope they come out with a hand held device so I dont have to worry about my laptop running out of batteries inbetween data logs.

The best part is that if I pull my motor I am definatly getting a whole new front suspension. I just need to save some money before these projects get underway then spend spend spend and work work work.

The cravings to get high are gone, still not smoking (anything).
Thanks again everyone for all of your support, it really means alot to me.
-fawcett

I think Hingham is like an hour and a half from Hudson... I usually post track threads as well when I head up to Epping. Usually in my Uncle's Grand Nat'l but since I just got an intake, 4.10s, and posi rebuilt literally 1 week before it went off the road, I'll probably hit the track for my first time in a stick this season.:D I'll be sure to let you know when I go up so you can laugh at me cutting 3 second 60s:nonono:

wow I guess nobody has the same addiction.. I smoke the green chit since i'm 15 yo or so, now i'm 20 at college and still smoking some. It's pretty rare tough, I smoke maybe once\twice a month since 5 years or so. I only do it with people in parties and stuff, I never smoked alone, it must sux.... to me it's just a party drug, just like most ppl alcool is a party drug aswell.:shrug: I'm really not addicted. Sometimes I didn thad time to smoke during like 3 months and i never touched it. I played high level hockey competition aswell so during all the season i wasnt smoking one bud at all, only during summer. I guess i'm not easy to get addicted to drugs

i didnt read all the replies, but have u thought about starting to work out? it really relieves stress for me (from my job) and makes me feel better. i know where your at man, i gave up drinking and partying and doing coke everynight for a monday through friday 7-5 job that sucks. but i do have benefits and i have good new friends that arent all into getting high or drunk all the time. it is a part of growing up man. i also other than working on the car all the time, started working out and playing paintball. paintball is a good stress reliever as well and its fun. just my 2 cents hope it helps.

I've been keeping myself busy, Kart Racing as Ive posted before, I detailed my DD, a 01 Chevy Silverado 1500. Its one of my uncles work trucks. He bought the guy who used to drive it a extended cab truck with 4 doors and long bed, its really ugly. I wish it was a Ford but its hard to beat a free ride that I dont have to pay insurance on. The best part is the commercial plates. I can go into Boston and park anywhere without worrying about tickets. My friend are all jealous, they get tickets all the time!

Speaking of my friends they took lots of bong hits infront of me. As you may expect I did not participate. Its not like they were shoving it in my face, blowing smoke my way or giving me any peer pressure, but it sucked not being able to participate. Like Silverstangman said "its a part of growing up." A price I have to pay to get benefits from work. Something you canadians would know nothing about! Lucky Bastards.
(yeah, Im clean.)
-fawcett

I went Kart Racing again tonight. I ended up spending like $100 but it was well worth it. Not only did I beat everyone out there (cant smoke weed, smoke people on the track), but I met a guy who participates in Kart Racing leagues, we had a couple beers and talked about what else? Racing!

Its kind of pricy but atleast I wont have to race with any crappy slow drivers. The league runs on every other friday and its like $300 or 350. I dont have all the details but whatever at least I'll be around racers and not druggies. I may even make some new friends there. Too bad there probably wont be any girls or anyone under the age of 30 (im 23).

BTW, on my last race I got in too deep on a couple cf corners and bumped some people infront of me (one time it was that guy mentioned above). That gave me two nice penalties (had to sit in the penalty box). Luckily I had a pretty quick Kart- I made up for those penalties and still took first place after starting 5th out of 8 racers. I hope there is a future in this for me!
-fawcett

fawcett said:
I went Kart Racing again tonight. I ended up spending like $100 but it was well worth it. Not only did I beat everyone out there (cant smoke weed, smoke people on the track), but I met a guy who participates in Kart Racing leagues, we had a couple beers and talked about what else? Racing!

Its kind of pricy but atleast I wont have to race with any crappy slow drivers. The league runs on every other friday and its like $300 or 350. I dont have all the details but whatever at least I'll be around racers and not druggies. I may even make some new friends there. Too bad there probably wont be any girls or anyone under the age of 30 (im 23).

BTW, on my last race I got in too deep on a couple cf corners and bumped some people infront of me (one time it was that guy mentioned above). That gave me two nice penalties (had to sit in the penalty box). Luckily I had a pretty quick Kart- I made up for those penalties and still took first place after starting 5th out of 8 racers. I hope there is a future in this for me!
-fawcett

Kart racing is fun In my grage my mom's BF has custom kart with 2 engine's which are 2 stroke 80cc's with race pipe's it mean never seen any like befor:hail2:
Btw I just quit somking pray for me.

I just joined a league almost $400. Well worth it. Im having a blast. I had my first race on monday, I am 3rd in points. I placed 3rd, 1st and 2nd (fastest lap time+1pt) in 3 races. We have 13 guys in the league. 80 Laps(including practice laps) are a lot, my arms are getting a work out.
FYI, I was at the track the week before. I raced a guy who is in a different league and completly smoked him. He was so impressed he came to watch me race last night.
I could be on to something here...
-fawcett

Thats funny mystery machine, I heard gays only drive lime green cars. Wheres your rainbow flag?
Haha, right back at ya. The guy is definatly not gay, he has a wife and kids.
Still havent smoked, going racing tonight with that guy and some of his friends from last years league. He mentioned that they are all really fast so hopefully I will learn something.
-fawcett

I killed everyone tonight at the track. They didnt stand a chance, I also posted my best lap times ever- dropped another couple tenths. I am really pumped about this. My next league night is at this track (we raced at a different one last time that I never drove).
Competition? What competition?
-fawcett