Unsure about how I feel about tonight...

• Sponsors (?)

maybe a place..?

this may be coming late... but lookin for a new place to start... y not try sunday going to a church, and see what that's about, if u think its a good idea but don't like what that preacher had.. next week try another.

just an idea. im no straight path christian, but my family tried to bring me up that way. i've not been going really that much but when i do, it seems sometimes hes talkin right at me.. gets me thinkin.

I've never done weed, and all my friends drink and toke back home, and they're all ended up nowhere too, like someone else mentioned bout there friends. (not that it matters but i personally hate alchohol..Had 3 friends die getting hit by a drunk) My thoughts on alchohol is that once you start drinkin it only makes you more able to do what you normally wouldn't... so be careful driinkin man, you might get to where you forget what ur tryin to straighten out and give in.... just a thought.

I think it's great what you're doing..hope all goes well, actually, i have been off the path for a while now, n not been doin much of it, but if you want i'll pray for ya and bout the whole situation man..

Later ya'll
@d@m

fawcett said:
Thats funny mystery machine, I heard gays only drive lime green cars. Wheres your rainbow flag?
Haha, right back at ya. The guy is definatly not gay, he has a wife and kids.
Still havent smoked, going racing tonight with that guy and some of his friends from last years league. He mentioned that they are all really fast so hopefully I will learn something.
-fawcett

:mad: lol

Awe man, I hope I didnt make some Pittsburgian angry. You come at me, Ill bring it right back at ya.

Hope you are having fun with your perogies, gum bands, pop and all that other weird talk you guys have down there. (FYI I went to college at Washington and Jefferson College in Washington County)

Do you ever say "my car needs washed" or "yens"
My fraturnaty brothers always talked like that.

Pa. was really different from any other state I have ever been to. I still liked it though -and your highways are way better than the ones we have around here. So smooth, long, winding etc. The best part is comming down from the top of a hill and letting your car rip. If there's a cop running a speed trap you can always see 'em (unless its winter time and they make snow banks in between the highways to hide in-thats just unfair)
-fawcett

I took my drug test last week. I used both store bought test kits before I went. I wanted to make damn sure that I would pass. Haha they made me take a breathalizer test while I was there. I was like, its 9am the only way I would have any booze in me is from being wasted from the night before. My alcohol test results were 0.000 but they didnt tell me my piss test results. I asked "Did I pass?" The lady was like "You should already know" I didnt my want my sample to get red flagged and tested more intensly so I left things at that. I guess if I failed I will find out on monday/tuesday because I will be fired for sure.
Even with all of that being somewhat said and done, I still have not smoked any weed.
Its been a month.
2005 Stangnet Member of the Year right here baby!
Tomorrow I have my next Kart Racing League night, I plan on placing First EVERY RACE.
ONE,
-fawcett