UPDATE! Carlisle All Ford Nationals!!

I'm pretty pissed about the weather forecast. If I can get there in dry weather I'll be just fine. I dont mind if it gets rained on, I just don't want to drive 4 hours in the rain.

I'm thinking about doin blue painter's tape on the front bumper and leading edges of the hood and front fenders...anybody done this before? Will it leave any residue, any bad effects?

• Sponsors (?)

Though about this idea, but never done it. PITA, it seems like. To tell you the truth, I am very very picky with my car (and other toys) but if I have to tape it up because my paint is that good, then I don't want my paint that good.

Not saying you shouldn't do it Dan, but for me, its like seat covers. If you ask someone why they use seat covers they tell you it is to keep the seats looking good. Only problem is, if you keep the seats covered up all the time, then what does it matter if they look good. The only thing your doing is allowing the next owner of the car have nice looking seats that you never got to see. lol

Also I don't think it will leave residue, I used painters tape alot and never had any residue. Although if you hit rain, I don't know what that would do.

Probably start shredding off the car going down the road and then you will get a ticket for littering, lol!

Where is everyone staying? I haven't booked a room yet because I'm still not sure if I'm going to have the car there. If I don't I won't stay, if I do I will be. I know its going to be a long shot for me to get a room this late but I'm going to try. If you guys don't want to post it publicly just send me a PM, send me your cell numbers too if you want and I'll send you mine.

Paul sent ya a PM.

See the rest of you :SNSign: members who will be attending over the weekend. I'm leaving sometime tommorow morning. Ill be on the look out for your cars.:cheers:

I just got home from working on the car... I started at 3pm. DOH! Well, the beast is alive and kicking so its looking good that I'll be there with the car. I will not be there until saturday though as I need tomorrow to finish the car.