Update on 03 Cobra Front Bumper

SeventyMach1 said:
The only problem I see with the 03 bumper is how it doesn't line up on the inside of the headlights. It's way off.

Yea i see it in this pic....pretty bad.

002.JPG

You would think they could atleast get that part right:notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

95riosnake said:
are we ever going to see pics that aren't straight-on front shots?

That link he posted has some pics with other angles.

I think it looks great. Your skirts go pretty good with it, too. But like I posted before, I just don't like the part on the inside of the headlights. I agree Nate, I don't see how they didn't get that part right.

what other pics do you all need?

http://slo232.selectstangs.com/gallery/random

Fitment could use alot of work...I've gone ahead and emailed ABC about the issues earlier this past week..still no responses. if they rework those areas, it would be good.

One of my biggest complaints is the mounting of the fenderwell part. I had to use a metal strap to extend the fender moutning screw to where the material is.

i think the car looks SICK (after having seen it in person on two occassions). i guess a lot of you guys are having trouble getting past the slight bulges on the sides, but once you do, it looks great on the sn95 body style. props to gabe!!

ABC is kinda gay about returning their stuff. i called them to tell them my rear bumper was warped a little from one side and they didn't want to do anything about it since it had been more than 30 days...which is kinda understandable.

Punisher302 said:
i think the car looks SICK. i guess a lot of you guys are having trouble getting past the slight bulges on the sides, but once you do, it looks great on the sn95 body style. props to gabe!!

+1
i think it looks pretty killer

props on gabe for taking the first step into the unknown world and having a kick ass car from it.