Update on the stang!

bluevenom867

I will have images of molesting stuffed animals in
Dec 15, 2003
St.Petersburg,FL
Just got the PA C4 in the car,and let me tell you,its a world of differance from the C4 that was in the car.Shifts firm but doesnt flare up like the old C4 (was probably horrable end play and crappy bands and servo).Trans break holds the car no problems,doesnt creep at all.

Also,after about two months of wondering if the Holley black would run the motor and nitrous.

We just decieded to play it safe and set up two complete fuel systems for the car.One for the nitrous one for the motor.

For the nitrous fuel system we basicly just used the previous set-up.For the motor,we got a Aeromotive A1000,Aeromotive regulator,and an Aeromotive filter.Its a -10 AN from tank to pump,then -08 AN for the feed,and everything else (carb feed,return,etc.) is -06 AN.

Set up a battery disconnect swith,that actualy kills the car.

Set up the line lock.

Got a trans temp gauge and a trans filter (looks exactly like a remote mount oil filter,its seems to be a very good idea).

Added a cooling fan the the trans cooler.

New Moroso rear springs (took one spring from two packs,so they would have the same rate)

"Cleranced" the rear wheel wells (i.e. beat the hell out of them with a hammer :D )

And.....changed to a 3.90 gear from a 3.73

• Sponsors (?)

Plus,we never ran this motor on the nitrous.... yet,but we got a "secret weapon" waiting to go on...heheh.

(We got a Super Victor plumbed with a NOS Pro Shot Fogger :) )

Edit:Basicly,its just putting it in,and then some wiring and stuff.