Update the pic and job/hobby thread!!!

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
After seeing Joe,Aaron, and even Doug and others visit after some time away...and the fact that this has been a eager to help each other group I figure it's time for a two fold thread....
1. Post up what you do for a living along with other hobbies or subjects of expertise ( some might be able to call on one another for advice or guidance in subjects other than our shared love of the Stangs......

2. To see updated pics of the people we share a good portion of time with......

I am about to put a bounty out for pics of JT and Don.......I actually remember a pic of Grady and his son and grandson....it took forever to see a pic of JT's cars....but let's get the pressure on for him to post a pic of himself...:rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

ill bump my old car and driver thread so we can see who changed.... ive been searcing for an hour... cant fine it... i think its called official car and driver pic post or something.... was a few years back

im currently one of the many that are unemployeed.. been like that for almost two months. before that i was in a form of graphic design, my company designs full vehicle wraps, vehicle/fleet lettering, coca-cola and shell POS signs, etc.. pretty cool..

the past year ive taken up weight lifting and even more so since ive been laid off, been working extra hard to fight off the frustration of not finding ANY work, anywhere...

Air Force, C-130 Flight Engineer, Special Operations......I mountain/road bike, ride a Harley, go to school (Embry Riddle), play with the kids, have a German Shepherd puppy that has been taking up alot of time. I travel... alot, too much, in fact, in the past 5 years, I've only been at my house for about 1.5 years. Car has fallen by the wayside for now, just starting to knock the dust off my tools and have at it again. Most of all I try to have doing whatever I get in to...

Greg -
Work for CitiMortgage work in Loss Mitigation, I have an interview for a lead (entry level management) Wednesday. Been here going on 4yrs, was in vendor management until October when I was laid off...got hired back 10 days later...very lucky. Learned a lot so far about the mortgage biz and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

I like snowboarding, anything with a motor, traveling, electronics, BS'ing with friends, looking for deals on anything and everything, hanging out with the wife. I like to get into things and see how they work and possibly learn more.

I work for a Non Emergency Ambulance Transport Company. Only been there for a month things were going great till tonight (won't talk about that here). I'm a volunteer Firefighter and Ambulance driver. I'm going for my EMT cert.

I like working on my car and truck. Currently rebuilding the engine in my 01 Ram. I might get it done if the machine shop guy ever gets done with it. I don't really have time for much else with working and EMT school right now. I like going to scenic places like overlooks, rivers, and parks and taking pictures. I have 2 Chihuahua's. The relationship status is a little weird right now I hope that works out soon.

I need to look for some more recent pics and post them up later

I used to be an avid poster on here, but haven't been around for nearly 8 months since I sold the car. I'm (thankfully still) working as a Metallurgical Engineer at a consulting firm specializing in mining EPCM projects. About 90 people got laid-off just after the holidays, but things seemed to have eased since then and our clients are slowly starting to spend again.
Hobbies? Well, I've got a giant closet full of tools collecting dust... I want to get another project car some day, after things settle-down. Not sure what yet though. The new DD might see some 20" rims/tires, but thats about it for mods. Other than that, been traveling more recently, and spending time with the wife.
Recent pic with her, and the new in-laws I finally got to meet over the holidays:
View attachment 272906

(I'm the different-looking one to the left)

Im a correctional Officer been doing that for 6 years now, strange twist is that the economy is actually additional job security. Other then drag racing the Stang in the summer I play video games on the PS3 and post whore various Mustang related websites

Scott
I'm a Tooling Engineer for Medtronic Spinal. I don't have many hobbies lately since we've built a new house in the last year. So far it's been finishing up projects around here, and soon will be putting in the yard and finishing the basement. Hopefully I'll have time to play with the car this year, last year was kinda busy. lol

This is our first boy Noah. We had our second, Gabriel, on January 8th. I don't have any pics of us together here on my work computer.

Attachments

• edit.JPG
    edit.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 73
I sell propane and propane accessories.

LOL not really.

I work for ford as a counterman in parts. Talk about the ultimate hook up for break downs and numbers :)