UPDATE: True Forged wheels installed... PICS!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

mog.jpg

x93248938493284320948032948

holy dear god almighty

The wheels look great, Matt! Can't wait to see them on the car in person. I'm sure the pictures do them no justice.

As for my progress, I'm just finishng up the loose ends tonight. The Nitto NT05r 275's fit in the quarters with only minimal rub from the inner quarter lips at extreme angles (nothing a little roll won't fix). I just need to adjust the coil overs to the right height.

Thanks for the comments guys! :flag:. I'm really happy how the whole 5 lug wheel and brakes turned out. Alot of hard work is paying off.

The wheels look great, Matt! Can't wait to see them on the car in person. I'm sure the pictures do them no justice.

As for my progress, I'm just finishng up the loose ends tonight. The Nitto NT05r 275's fit in the quarters with only minimal rub from the inner quarter lips at extreme angles (nothing a little roll won't fix). I just need to adjust the coil overs to the right height.

Thanks Ross I appreciate it bro :nice:.We will check each others Fox out down at Knotts. Good luck with your project you are finishing.

Those are the first 18s i've seen on a fox that don't look like they have rubber bands for tires. They look killer (and that's a lot coming from me cause i don't like huge rims). :nice:

I was worried about the 245/35/18 front tires being to small on the sidewall. But once they were mounted and installed up front, they look perfect. Definitely didn't want the rubber band look.

WOW!!!!! looks GREAT!!!! Matt i have a friend with and 03 Cobra just ordered a set of TF Sleepers wheels like yours but in chrome spose to be the first set in chrome......... looks great man i think if u put a wagon wheel on your stang id still love it:nice: