SN95 Upgrade My New Mustangs Breaks?

Lahliet

Feb 8, 2016
Hello I bought a 95 mustang gt last year and the rear caliper is bad along with the rear rotors/pads. I was thinking of getting new set of red calipers and nice rotors /pads cost about 240$. Should I Just upgrade to cobra rear brakes? would it be worth it and we're could I find the mounting bracket that goes on the axel. Also where do you get some nice stainless steel lines
Any opinions? Thank you in advance

• Sponsors (?)

Hello I bought a 95 mustang gt last year and the rear caliper is bad along with the rear rotors/pads. I was thinking of getting new set of red calipers and nice rotors /pads cost about 240$. Should I Just upgrade to cobra rear brakes? would it be worth it and we're could I find the mounting bracket that goes on the axel. Also where do you get some nice stainless steel lines
Any opinions? Thank you in advance
If you were going to upgrade it id do the front and rear. The rear would allow you to run a bigger rotor. The front youd get the different caliper and the bigger rotor. 50 resto sells the braided lines.

Sorry guys, I have been typing using my phone and it has auto correct lol. Thank you for the help, I'm only starting on back brakes first because the back need to be replaced and will be doing a gear swap at same time from 2.73 to 4.1. I'll do the front some other time.

Sorry guys, I have been typing using my phone and it has auto correct lol. Thank you for the help, I'm only starting on back brakes first because the back need to be replaced and will be doing a gear swap at same time from 2.73 to 4.1. I'll do the front some other time.
Wait....this isn't a grammar forum? I thought we were just USING car stories in effort of literacy. Everything I have posted is a lie!!! But, I have to admit, I'm a gooder speller feller now.

Wait....this isn't a grammar forum? I thought we were just USING car stories in effort of literacy.

Every forum is a grammar forum. It requires reading and writing. People choose this media in which to participate. When you learn to program, you read and write in the programming language. It is not forgiving... at all.

Here, we do not expect or even desire that level of detail. Instead, we expect that every person make a concerted effort to be legible and understood.

Sure, we razz folks over details sometimes but only for things that should have been hammered out in elementary school. It's generally in good fun.

Want to know what the threads looks like that have ZERO effort from people who make no attempt at all on Stangnet? Well you can't, they just disappear. There's a place that exists specifically for lack of effort. It's called Facebook.

Reactions: 3 users
Per the Maximum Motorsports website tech section, upgrading the rear brakes and not the front or visa versa, will upset the brake balance of the car (or brake bias). I would do it all at one time which is much easier on your car to do when compared to a 79-93 Fox.

Every forum is a grammar forum. It requires reading and writing. People choose this media in which to participate. When you learn to program, you read and write in the programming language. It is not forgiving... at all.

Here, we do not expect or even desire that level of detail. Instead, we expect that every person make a concerted effort to be legible and understood.

Sure, we razz folks over details sometimes but only for things that should have been hammered out in elementary school. It's generally in good fun.

Want to know what the threads looks like that have ZERO effort from people who make no attempt at all on Stangnet? Well you can't, they just disappear. There's a place that exists specifically for lack of effort. It's called Facebook.
I agree with you brother, just thought it was funny what you had going there.