SOLD Upgraded GT-40P cylinder heads

Middleagecrisis

Aug 23, 2020
Seguin
Selling a pair of upgraded GT-40P cylinder heads. Heads have stock ports, screw-in studs, guideplates, upgraded valve springs, retainers and 1.94"/1.50" stainless steel valves installed. Included are a complete set of Comp Cam 1.6 roller tip rockers. Not warped and no visible cracks, but recommend these heads get a refresh/inspection at the machine shop before use! $500 Prefer local sale in Central Texas.

Attachments

• GT40P_1.jpg
    GT40P_1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 103
  • GT40P_2.jpg
    GT40P_2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 85
  • GT40P_3.jpg
    GT40P_3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 92
  • GT40P_4.jpg
    GT40P_4.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Sponsors (?)

Selling a pair of upgraded GT-40P cylinder heads. Heads have stock ports, screw-in studs, guideplates, upgraded valve springs, retainers and 1.94"/1.50" stainless steel valves installed. Included are a complete set of Comp Cam 1.6 roller tip rockers. Not warped and no visible cracks, but recommend these heads get a refresh/inspection at the machine shop before use! $500 Prefer local sale in Central Texas.
Need to get rid of these heads to pay for an Explorer engine I just bought. Dropping the price to $325 Firm, if anyone is interested. Not going to hassle with shipping at this new price.

Shipping is an issue on iron heads, as is travel distance. I hope someone local jumps on this deal.
Agreed. Unfortunately, I seem to be getting interest from people who don't seem to have the knowledge necessary to install these, or appreciate all the work these heads have had done to them. I may just end up keeping them, installing on my explorer block, and selling the stock heads.

Need these gone, $250 local pickup, rockers are gone.