Upgrades, what route to go with for fuel system

Well i have an 03 GT, Throttle body, intake, pulleys, LT headers, X pipe, Catback, Custom port/polish mainfold, plenum, elbow, and stage 2 cams. i was planning on installing stage 2 aluminum heads (patriot, most likely) getting some granatelli/msd coil packs, CSR water pump. I was debating using a small shot of nitrous 50-75 shot, wet. If i decide to go against the nitrous kit, should i upgrade the injectors/pump/ect? and if i go with the nitrous kit, whats the fuel specs i need to look into, Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Well i have an 03 GT, Throttle body, intake, pulleys, LT headers, X pipe, Catback, Custom port/polish mainfold, plenum, elbow, and stage 2 cams. i was planning on installing stage 2 aluminum heads (patriot, most likely) getting some granatelli/msd coil packs, CSR water pump. I was debating using a small shot of nitrous 50-75 shot, wet. If i decide to go against the nitrous kit, should i upgrade the injectors/pump/ect? and if i go with the nitrous kit, whats the fuel specs i need to look into, Thanks!

50-75 shot, all you should upgrade is ur plugs.
100-125 shot i would upgrade the fuel pump and a dyno tune.

150+ shot then you'd want to upgrade the injectors. but again for just a 75 shot i'd get a set of ngk TR-6 plugs. which i believe is one step colder then stock. also good idea to add a FPSS and msd digital window switch. because that was my setup when i had my NX system, had 0% problems :)