UPS FTL!!!!

csledd

Official Ovary Punching Member
Founding Member
Aug 18, 2001
Paducah, KY
So I got one of my orders today...

eatonbox.jpg

the other part needed for the install is well.. I HAVE ON IDEA! lol UPS said it was sent to the wrong sorting facility yesterday morning (like 5 AM) and they have not updated me since.. so yeah :( Anyways I plan to have new times on Next Friday

• Sponsors (?)

csledd said:
So I got one of my orders today...

eatonbox.jpg

the other part needed for the install is well.. I HAVE ON IDEA! lol UPS said it was sent to the wrong sorting facility yesterday morning (like 5 AM) and they have not updated me since.. so yeah :( Anyways I plan to have new times on Next Friday

How on earth did I miss this thread? :scratch:.. Oh wait, nevermind! :nonono:

Nice parts! Can't wait to see the install vid... and then for you to come down and put axles, differential and gears in my car :D

BooWFO said:
Hey Csledd where you race at?
I've just recently switched to the 1/8th track in Sikeston, MO. But I use to go to I-57 in Benton, IL and a 1/8th in Gleason, TN. The closes 1/4 track to me is in Bowling Green which is about 3 hours away :( I'm all the way over here in west KY

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPS rocks IMHO, never had a problem with them really. Definatly cant complain....they come to my house all the time :rlaugh: .

Going to full slick setup next time out? Just wanting to beat my time I presume? hahaha. Its 8.27 BTW....give you something to beat :shrug:

Good luck!

DropTopPony said:
I ship everything Fed Ex...its cheaper. Most of the stuff i order comes UPS so that sucks.

FED EX = :notnice: they LOST ( yeah right, more like some ass stole them) a very expensive shipment of tools, sure they paid for them but It cost me a lot of money over the few weeks I did not have them :nonono:

I have some parts for the stang comming Fed Ex now.. I hope I get them

I do have to give them some credit for owning up to loosing my stuff and paying for replacements. they get the :nice: for that

hotmustang331 said:
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPS rocks IMHO, never had a problem with them really. Definatly cant complain....they come to my house all the time :rlaugh: .

Going to full slick setup next time out? Just wanting to beat my time I presume? hahaha. Its 8.27 BTW....give you something to beat :shrug:

Good luck!
is that on DR's or slicks?