UPS is making me angry

Mustangless

Jun 27, 2003
home
My package was supposed to be here on 11/3. It did not go out for delievery that day though. On the 4th it did go out for deleivery, but never came but it said this

THE PACKAGE WAS MISSED AT THE UPS FACILITY, UPS WILL DELIVER ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY

Today was the next business day and it has not changed. :Damnit:

• Sponsors (?)

Dude i hate ups too but they made me a little happier today... I had my dad send me a set of tail lights i had at his house in pA and ups broke them so i filed a claim saying that they were 90 dollars each and they send me 100 in the mail today. I paid 15 for them in the summer... So basicly just got 85 free dollars by beating the system..

I feel your pain brother, UPS lost most of my rotating assembly when it was shipped from DSS. Ever since then I ship FEDEX or when I order somthing I request someone other than UPS. Kepp hounding them about it and then when talk to a manager or someone higher up the food chain. But to be honest with you if you are the receiver and the purchaser you cannot initiate any kinda of complaint with them. The shipper has to be the one raise the fuss with them.

RsStanG1987 said:
Dude i hate ups too but they made me a little happier today... I had my dad send me a set of tail lights i had at his house in pA and ups broke them so i filed a claim saying that they were 90 dollars each and they send me 100 in the mail today. I paid 15 for them in the summer... So basicly just got 85 free dollars by beating the system..

No wonder it costs us so much to ship things from dishonest people such as your self

crapola crapola

Synned said:
Ever fix your problem?

I don't want to jinx my self but I think it is fixed. I have not tired spinning out but I think it will. I have not gotten around to check my mpg yet either but I was below E and I put in 3.5 gallons and went 70 miles. I know that is not a good way to check but I think it was better than the 11-13mpg.

I got the maf sensor cleaned very good. Got it under a magnifiying glass and it was a little dirty. I would say check yours out really good, but my car ran bad all of the time, not just hot.

Also, ups still has not delieverd, I do not even have a scheduled time.

Mustangless said:
I don't want to jinx my self but I think it is fixed. I have not tired spinning out but I think it will. I have not gotten around to check my mpg yet either but I was below E and I put in 3.5 gallons and went 70 miles. I know that is not a good way to check but I think it was better than the 11-13mpg.

I got the maf sensor cleaned very good. Got it under a magnifiying glass and it was a little dirty. I would say check yours out really good, but my car ran bad all of the time, not just hot.

Also, ups still has not delieverd, I do not even have a scheduled time.

Good to hear, try peeling out! :)

I always use UPS and have yet to have any bad chit happen....(knocks on wood) I just sent an intake out with some other stuff...29 lbs, insured for 350.00 was $12.19...not to shabby..
Everything I get that's shipped Fed-Ex takes weeks to get....:Damnit:

UPS is normally 3-5 days it seems...None the less, it blows waiting for stuff that don't show....

well, i finally got it. But what is this, a hole has been punched in the bottom of one of the boxes. crapola This is tokico illumina 5 way adjustable shocks and something is missing. Nothing real big but its the little dial that tells what the shock is set on 1-2-3-4-5. I emailed the seller and asked him what could be done. I took out insurance on it.