Used civic nitrous kit. Will it work on my stang?

slayerripkdc

15 Year Member
Jun 3, 2003
brewster ny
My friend is selling a Nitrous Express kit with 25, 50, 75, and 100 jets. Kit also includes window switch, remote opener, purge, and bottle warmer. Will every thing fit in my car??? For 100 buck I pray everything will install!!!!! Need some feedback.

• Sponsors (?)

The basic parts of the kit will work for sure. Like the bottle, jets, nozzle, feed line, solenoids...etc. However, the wiring that you get may not work the way you need it. More than likely it will, but it is possible it will not.

Like Tim said, most of the parts are universal and will work fine. You might need to do a little custom wiring or order a nozzle if the kit has a plate or something like that.

The parts are worth way more than 100$, so jump on that deal and resell for a profit if you decide against it.

Last comment: the jetting recommendations for a 4cyl are slightly different from a V8. The 4cyl jetting is generally more conservative, and tend to use smaller nitrous jets for the same size 'shot'. You may want to look up better jetting recommendations from NX and put a wide band on to see if it is safe.