Used Mr. Clean AutoDry---And the Verdict is!!!!

For people that have used Mr. Clean AutoDry how did you like it?

• It worked great

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • It sucked ass

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Will mine is in the shop with the turbo thing happening, I got tired of the dust so I went and got a California Duster and at least got the big stuff off of her. I liked what it did under the conditions it is in. Once I get it back in the sun I will go back to old school ways.

Paul

• Sponsors (?)

Well I always wondered how well that worked. I usually spend a good 3 to 4 hours washing my car and my girlfriend gets all upset with because she thinks I spend more time with my car than her, plus I have a black GT also. Wait till I tell her the good news!!

law said:
Well I always wondered how well that worked. I usually spend a good 3 to 4 hours washing my car and my girlfriend gets all upset with because she thinks I spend more time with my car than her, plus I have a black GT also. Wait till I tell her the good news!!

my gf tried that funny business. i just threw a towel in her hand and told her to get busy. its was a "bonding" moment. Hell, girls like cleaning anyways.

His ass is bald? I thought it was just his head.

Whoever said the California Water Blade is Satan on wax is totally right. I noticed after about 4 or 5 washes, the wax is down to nothing. I think I'm going to buy the Mr.Clean stuff after waxing the stang yet again and see how long the wax lasts this time. I'm gonna order up some Zaino first. No more Meguiars for me.

1105...all that this is is a special soap and a pur filter attached to your hose so yes, i would assume it would be very similar. But what would the point be of bypassing the Mr. Clean unit to use the brita filter? The Mr. Clean units are pretty cheap and they come with a special soap that also helps in sheeting off the water.

I spent all day detailing a friends car. I came out in the morning to give it back and it was egged. :mad: My little brother had the Mr. Clean car wash. I had half an hour before I had to get the car back. Didn't take long and I didn't have to dry it. There were some spots but a little quick detailer took them off. The filter was probably going since he's used it 2 times before me.

I think there is more to it than just the PUR filter. Someone told me it uses a additive much like Jet Dry for your dishwasher. Don't know for sure though. So, to answer the above question....I don't think a Brita filter hooked up to a hose would do the same thing, might help, but don't expect a miracle.

Works great for me, car looks like new every time I wash it:nice:...unfortunately my car is dirty again a few days later :notnice:. My only complaints are the price of soap and filters, and the soap filler cap could be a little better.