Using Cloth That Came In The Case With The Manuel And The Cloth Left Smaller Than Hair Line Scratche

• Sponsors (?)

The cloth was in te small mustang case the owners manual came in. It is blue with a. White ford logo on it. About (havnt measured it) 8"x5". I think what happened was when I was trying to remove the finger print on the car, I unintentionally rubbed dust into the paint creating VERY FINE scratches (you have to look for them to notice them, none-the-less, they're there)

The cloth was in te small mustang case the owners manual came in. It is blue with a. White ford logo on it. About (havnt measured it) 8"x5". I think what happened was when I was trying to remove the finger print on the car, I unintentionally rubbed dust into the paint creating VERY FINE scratches (you have to look for them to notice them, none-the-less, they're there)

Ok... tip 1. Stop doing things that are dumb.

You NEVER rub on a dirty car. Doesn't matter if your cloth has God's trademark on it.

Now go wash the car, apply some polish and wax then THINK before you do things. The instructions are on their respective bottles.

If you ever get the idea that you want to use a buffer on your car, then DON'T. I don't want to read the thread.

Reactions: 1 user